Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boy undead
Nov 11, 2006

time to get prolific with
the whiz kid
Luke Parker is good football man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
Actually my feeling about that game is a bit weird; we've had a few good games but I still kind of think the newer players still have a few things to learn from situations like that.

As for the Parker-Impey thing, it didn't look intentional but he'll probably get pinged for carelessness.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
Josh Kennedy is clearly struggling to speak he's so cold lol

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Jeremy McGovern has a calf injury and isn't travelling. If we win it would be an amazing feat.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

LOL Norf Hawf

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Sydney indigenous jumpers looks really cool but I am honour bound to point out THEY STOLE THE BLACK SWAN

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I also want to point out that aside from the homepage, the AFL website is so horrendously bad that it doesn't have a scroll bar on any of it's pages - just a feedback link to tell them how poo poo it is.

Does anyone remember that tracker they used to have that showed lines of where the ball travelled updating every 10s or so? They should bring that back.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Pretty pleased I traded in Ronke this week

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Diet Crack posted:

Does anyone remember that tracker they used to have that showed lines of where the ball travelled updating every 10s or so? They should bring that back.

I was thinking about that only last week

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

If, after the conversation last week, Parker doesn't get at least a couple weeks, burn the MRO to the ground.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Diet Crack posted:

nah, it actually worked so it had to go

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

MysticalMachineGun posted:

nah, it actually worked so it had to go

i remember it being laggy as all hell. Doesnt mean it couldnt be improved but laffo if you think Telstra could do that considering they dont even have a drat ladder predictor up. Also the lack of free match replays is loving rude as gently caress.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

It was laggy, but this was during the time when not all players had GPS devices and so on embedded in their guernseys. Last I recall seeing it was some time around 2009. It would be significantly better if the AFL wasn't in partnership with Telstra.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

snaeksikn posted:

Josh Kennedy is clearly struggling to speak he's so cold lol

Kennedy seems cooked.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Yo I like that a lot.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Chairchucker posted:

Yo I like that a lot.

It's good but the Eagle head needs to go, clashes with the rest of the guernsey and they could have the painter do one instead

Diet Crack posted:

It would be significantly better if the Earth wasn't in partnership with Telstra.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
Parker's been cleared. After NicNat "oh he was too big he should've known better" last week WTF.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

MysticalMachineGun posted:

It's good but the Eagle head needs to go, clashes with the rest of the guernsey and they could have the painter do one instead

:agreed:

The Deadly Hume posted:

Parker's been cleared. After NicNat "oh he was too big he should've known better" last week WTF.

gently caress the AFL, fire the MRP in to the sun.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Darling is on fire today

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

What a loving mark by Darling, wasn't a flier or anything but a great grab falling backwards against two, he's having a career year.

Once JK get's fully back to speed, that's a potent duo.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Darcy lang with a goal in the first minute, thanks Geelong, a fifth round draft pick swap was worth it for him.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
If Carlton are within a goal or two at half time Essendon are hosed imo

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

:rolleyes: That Yeo tackle, wonder if that'll be looked at

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Solemn Sloth posted:

Lol if you think you can predict the MRO

Forum Joe
Jun 8, 2001

Every day I'm shuffling!

Ask me about Tasmania!
Essendon, wth!

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Forum Joe posted:

Essendon, wth!

It's loving awesome.

Also Gold Coast's NEAFL side managed to not kick a goal against Brisbane's reserves team. 19 AFL listed players for Brisbane, 11 for GC.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Queensland football in great condition

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Poor west coast lol

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

The Deadly Hume posted:

That is just baffling. A tackle is a week, sliding past the ball to hit someone in the head is nothing. Burn the MRO down and salt the earth.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Oof, Davis. That looked nasty

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:
Lol 0.5 for cripps

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Jamie Cripps is the least talented small forward in the league

E: I still stand by that claim

snaeksikn fucked around with this message at 07:12 on May 12, 2018

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

This stadium is going to have only West Coast supporters in it within the next 5 mins.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Really happy with this win given the number of outs - went better than expected.

MONSTER game next week against Richmond at home which sets up our season.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

lol mckernan takes five loving steps sidewards of the mark and mcguire reckons it has to be 50, learn the loving rules you fat loving poo poo

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

I don't like our forward line without Garlett

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

where's joel bowden when you need him

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

I like how every bloke and his dog picked that the Blues were going to beat Essendon in an upset and the Bombers just rocked up and played like rear end anyway to make it a surety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

snaeksikn posted:

I like how every bloke and his dog picked that the Blues were going to beat Essendon in an upset and the Bombers just rocked up and played like rear end anyway to make it a surety

only 7 of us in the tipping pulled the trigger and tipped them though