Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!
I went out to Casey for the AFLW game today, so I’ve already seen the Dees win once this year.

Maybe I should stop paying attention now, just to save myself future heartbreak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

Solemn Sloth posted:

This still counts as having beaten north right?

I’m claiming it.

Sure, it’s in a pretend form of the game that doesn’t count and may not exist in a couple of months, but still, go Dees!

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

NTRabbit posted:

Congratulations on being one of the lucky members selected to enjoy an exclusive match day experience to be a part of the Guard of Honour as the girls run out onto the field on Saturday night!

:toot:

This feels like it got lost a little bit, so I just want to say congratulations, mate. That’s really cool.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

I just found out I tipped all 9 games correctly last Round, and missed the Blues/Pies margin by 1 point. I’m pointing this out because I’m fairly sure it’s never happened before, and I doubt it’ll happen again.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

At least when I watch wrestling, I know that the poor officiating is on purpose.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

racing identity posted:

This is.... The Chaos Round

This is the Chaos Season.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

I was at the MCG today (my uncle got me into the Members Dining Room). That 3rd quarter was astonishing! Go Dees!

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

I’m at the G! I just saw Nathan Jones! Go Dees!

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

Thanks for posting this. I was on Level 1 down near where Hawkins was lining up for goal, so it was very confusing as to why the free was being paid.

That was the first time I’ve been to a Final, and definitely the largest crowd I’ve ever been a part of.

Go Dees!

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

I’m heading into the city to watch the Dees again tonight. Hopefully the team does right by me on my birthday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

At the AFLW game I went to at the start of the year, they had fireworks after every Demons goal, which was even more pointless than tonight since it was broad daylight.

Go Dees!