Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alr
May 14, 2009
Lol did someone in the goal review check press the wrong button?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alr
May 14, 2009
Apparently the first time the Tigers have finished top of the ladder after a round since '95. Before this round, that was a feat the Brisbane Bears had done more recently than the Tigers.

alr
May 14, 2009
What's going on this season with these around the body kicks where a drop punt would be the normal choice?

alr
May 14, 2009

boy undead posted:

If only the Saints could kick goals.

what did you doooo

alr
May 14, 2009
I can't decide what I like more, Rance himself, or the salt he generates from supporters of other teams

alr
May 14, 2009
Biggest thing that stuck with me as a neutral supporter watching last nights game was that the Demon's actually looked like they gave a poo poo. Tigers won a flag last year by stifling teams with pressure and throwing themselves at the ball on a second/third effort, I reckon the Dees have a good foundation if they can keep that passion going forward

alr
May 14, 2009
Martin does not look fit

alr
May 14, 2009
Tigers are going to have their winning streak at the G broken by getting absolutely dumpstered in a final. The timeline is.. reverting to normal?

alr
May 14, 2009
Enabling a happy Eddie Mcguire and potentially a Pies flag feels very not good

alr
May 14, 2009
It's a very weird feeling that not only are Melbourne a chance to go all the way but that I am now going to be cheering for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alr
May 14, 2009
McGovern is a brick shithouse on springs, christ