Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Iím looking forward to the CHAOS QUARTER where the footy is replaced with a round ball and where Celebrity Player Dwayne ďThe RockĒ Johnson takes to the field

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

thepokey posted:

Zooper goal out, main eggs in

ďItís 10 points! Heís kicked a full-on egg! The crowd has gone crazy!Ē

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

It seems like the field is just too small for footy where you can kick towards the goal at any time. There was no real urgency or fighting moments because as soon as you got possession it wasnít much to go for goal. This is my Opinion.

In my opinion they should put the focus on hell massive torpyís by making it so you canít be inside the 50 meter line if the ball isnít in there or you donít have the ball. Also put a metal hoop between the goalposts right at the top and if you get it through that itís a Wagon Wheel and itís worth 150 points and immediately ends the game

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

The weird thing is that there are heaps of people with well thought out football opinions out there but they have Sam Newman and Eddie McGuire on there

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Come on dockos

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Classic Buddy ďLanceĒ Franklin

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

What is with the kicking this game?

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

snaeksikn posted:

Ling commentating on Geelong games is worse than McGuire on Collingwood

Ling commenting on any game or anything really

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Probably need professional umpires hey

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

I know that thereís a lot of chatter about making umpires full time but what if you just replaced their arms with flags, their head with a whistle, and their legs with one big wheel like that dude from toxie the toxic crusader? You could just have em live at the oval

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Just turned the footy on...

?????????????

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Hard to believe how much heavy lifting Cometti was doing

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Spedman posted:

Well Fyfe got what he deserved, dumb act.

Just adding more poop onto an already poopy season.

From poop will grow a mighty oak

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

hiddenmovement posted:

The internet is a bad place full of broken people and you should pretty much only use it to shop and pay bills

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Spedman posted:

The AFLPA have put out a podcast called Captain's Call, I've listened to half the Fyfe episode, pretty interesting.

Have they done an episode on how underrated Lachie Neale is?

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Gotta kick goals to win footy

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Diet Crack posted:

"West Coast Shocked"

Nope. We don't have a loving forward line at the moment and kicked 16 behinds, so the only thing shocking is our kicking in front of goal. As soon as they said JK was out I immediately put this down as a loss.

I dunno if JK would have got the ball first quarter. Essendon came to play and WC just seemed sluggish as. Their innaccuracy sank them but itís not like Essendon didnít play well.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Man that whole sequence was completely insane. How in the hell did they pull that off?

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Heís good hey

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

gay picnic defence posted:

it's been going on for the last 5 weekends, the owners wantd an extremely optimistic amount for the palce (a tiny 2 bedreem unit in geelong( and unsuprising ly no one made any offders so theyve dropped the price and i'll probably have to put up with a few more eweks of this poo poo

so me and a few mates will be telling any stinkyhole that comes to the nspection that theyve dropped the price and it might drop some more if they wait, hopefully the prosptce of their commission dropping will encorage the agents to be reasonale about the whole thing

THESE DUDES ARE DESPERATELY TRYING TO SELL spelled out with cigarette butts

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

In other news how bad are Carlton?

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Kinda feel like Dankís procedures came straight from the diary of a 17th century noblewoman

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Brutal

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Tuned in to the last quarter of Adelaide Vs Melbourne. Are footy players supposed to try to kill each other?

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

What a loving game though. They should try and put games like this on Friday nights in the future I reckon

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Go the dockos!

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

bigis posted:

100 points? Can we just fold Carlton already?

Imo just give em a couple years off

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

ďIím going to punch this 18 year old kid in the faceĒ

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

I dunno how heís not going to get 7 weeks. High contact, high impact, behind the play. Also it put Brayshaw in hospital.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

I reckon if he had hit Bradshaw like that and just knocked him out, that would be 4 weeks. Knocking out four of his teeth and sending him to hospital with a broken jaw? Gotta be six.

I donít deny that Gaff isnít genuinely remorseful about it, but I donít think you get punished less for feeling bad.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Also chardonnay reportedly burns holes in the brain

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

If the ball hits the post it should trigger an audio sample that booms ďyou blew itĒ over the entire ground

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

3 years at Carlton maybe

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

I think 8 is the right call. Lenient end of the window but Gaff had never been to the tribunal before, showed genuine remorse, apologised, and owned his actions.

More than Barry Hall, but I think we can all recognise that the game and society has moved forward a bit since then.

Schneider Inside Her fucked around with this message at Aug 7, 2018 around 11:22

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Itís good that the umpiring is the same quality as the football

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Hawkins has got this real Madame Tussaudís vibe that weirds me out.

Buddy rips games open off the back of 20 minutes at training.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Priority pick for Freo but itís one of the coaches

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Was it Bruce just then who said that a C grade was a fail? Iím trying to work out just what happened

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Periphery posted:

Ratten confirmed as going to Saints as assistant coach: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-08-...-joins-st-kilda

Lions trying to get Neale from Freo. Neale open to the idea, Freo not so open: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-08-...er-to-the-gabba

You would have to be an insane person to trade Neale I reckon, although heís probably chafing at the bit to play in a team that doesnít have Fyfe in it so he gets some press. Dude just gets like 30+ possessions a game and doesnít really seem to get injured. I dunno. I think heís massively underrated or at least undermentioned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Yet more evidence that Eddie Betts is actually a wizard

«2 »