Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
Gold Coast have the worst list easily over Saints

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Those clubs sure can read the room

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Essendon are going to delist Mark Baguley and put him on the rookie list, despite him being 31 and having played 124 games, including 20 this year.

I'm not sure how any of that makes sense.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Surely he would have had trade value? That's bizarre

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Also just thinking on the Lyons thing: if they wanted to get rid of him then they should have traded him away not delisted him with a year to run on his deal. Gold Coast are already a basket case but good luck to them attracting established players next year after pulling that move, it would be in the forefront of every players mind who gets an offer from them

snaeksikn fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Oct 31, 2018

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

I think 19 cranes in the cbd is a minimum for Perth for the last 10 years and plenty of people love saying Perth sucks despite the abundance of hot af women as a result of of the sunny days and city beaches sooooooo

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

I've always considered Adelaide to be the Salt Lake City of Australia

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

I think a more interesting regional curiosity is the rules people use when playing casual pool

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

King of the pack supremacy

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Why not Tom Mitchell

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Reading the fb comments between the latest NRL sexual assault story, Womens AFL broadcasting, Australian cricket team culture, I've come to the conclusion that most people are loving garbage idiots with poo poo for brains

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

I don't want to sound like an rear end in a top hat but I feel like Daw could have jumped in front of a tram and the tram would have come off second best

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

my cousin snapped his forearm a few months ago at footy training when he clashed with another kid, they both got knocked out and he fell while holding the ball against his body which in turn broke both bones in his forearm when he hit the ground. he had to have pins put in his arm but theyre not taking well and one of the screws is coming loose so he needs further surgery and it will have him out over a year at this point. its a shame as the kid is like 16/17 and a gun footy player in his country league so hes having to cool his jets a lot and focus on rehab etc

snaeksikn fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Jan 12, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

RIP AFL thread 2018. Long live AFL thread 2019.