Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Both of which are true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Mrs Macs Pies are still something ridiculous like $6.50 each - but that's always been the case so just don't eat at the Footy. Smuggle them in.

The worst is paying $8 or whatever it is for LIGHT beer, and poo poo light beer at that.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I can see Afl X now:

*Ruck Tap, bounce or whatever the gently caress happens*
*Boots for a Zooper from halfway*
-rinse and repeat until final whistle

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

As was said before as well, this league is kind of 120 years younger than the male counterpart - they're not going to have everything nailed down just yet.

Also AFL House is full of morons.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Can't wait to see some knees rupture in an absolutely pointless competition before preseason even begins yeehaw!

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Put a small 1m diameter hoop in the middle of the goal and a ball through it is a 'Wowzah' and is worth 20 points.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

If you kick a goal from a small arc where the corner post would be, that's a 'BLIMEY!' and is worth 40 points.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Bring on the actual preseason.

:sludgepal:

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Feb 16, 2018

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Just a reminder that the Men's Pre-Season comp begins THIS weekend.

:woop:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Melbourne matched Richmond's score, point for point.

Melbourne 2018 premiers.

gay picnic defence posted:

is there a way to watch the preseason games?

Fox Footy only apparently

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Feb 24, 2018

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I didn't realise Hawthorn were extending their membership base even further afield:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Sinclair is capable, but they'll need two.

Some of these Journo Ladder Predictions are :laffo:

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Mar 7, 2018

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"ENGLISH Premier League-style short-term player loans could be introduced this year as the AFL continues its push for a mid-season player movement period."

No, please don't model anything after the premier league.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

How does she keep getting so busted up lol, is she tackling in a certain way like throwing her face into peoples oncoming shoulders?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Adam Simpson will be out of a job soon if today is any indication of his game plans.

There wasn't one.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Whoever is running the Goon Golden Spoon - with 9 players we have a lot of active spots for a draft..
It's going to take forever picking nobodies. 27 x 9 = 243 players to be picked - maybe we should tone it down to:

4 Defenders
5 Centers
1 Ruck
4 Forwards
----
4 Emergencies, one for each position
4 Bench

What do you guys think? This will keep the free agent pool honest as well.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Usually it's just randomised right before the draft so no one knows.

e: Is it a snaking draft? Like the ninth team has picks 9 & 10? If it's not, doing a draft based on season order puts anyone new to the league at a huge disadvantage.

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Mar 14, 2018

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

We really need to throw the kitchen sink at McGov

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Jesus Christ Cow Dude is one ugly gently caress.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

snaeksikn posted:

You leave that hideous camel person alone

No, it must be beaten into submission so no one gazes upon the horror any longer.
A knee to the face and a reco should do it.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Oh thank christ, no more time zone conversions.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Hopefully we can re-record West Coast's tune for the 2nd time in like 5 years.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Hope they kind of make new names for the womens awards to make them unique to the comp over time. Not that I have anything against them using the Brownlow or Coleman etc, I just think it'd be more appropriate to have new awards named after women who have pioneered the game in Australia and made AFLW possible.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Oh Melbourne :allears:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Oh yeah, morning drafts... after St Patricks. This was an oversight on the date.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Solemn Sloth posted:

Team | What % of teams would be expected to have won at least one more premiership since their last
FRE 74.63%
GWS 29.03%
GCS 33.21%

:what:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Melbourne FC:

:gbsmith:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Who is this guy, what did he do and why should I give a gently caress?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

About right for an U-16 championship.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Also Ultimate Footy guys, I'm looking to do a straight swap trade for Scott Pendlebury or Steele Sidebottom, asking price is a decent Forward.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Yup, Under 16's.

I can't wait for the season to begin!

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Cmon Bloos

Also re: AFLW Bulldogs, they should ban her even longer for that pathetic case against the tribunal.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

realbez posted:

gently caress you she should be playing and the system didn’t allow for any case to be brought to get her off after the initial hearing. The appeals process is a joke, the rules are a joke and the aflw mrp system as a whole is a huge joke.

gently caress you, them the rules, deal with it. Going back with "systematic prejudice against women!!" is a joke.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Hoped the Blues would claw back, but then again it's the Blues.

Cheers for the lovely score Marc, thankfully it's a bye week for me in UF.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I see they haven't removed the ball and gag from the Grand Final yet.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

hiddenmovement posted:

What if losing to the Tigers in a Grand Final passes the old Richmond curse onto your club?

Does this mean Port Premiers 2018?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"Dockers won't 'whip themselves' over loss"

Probably should given the midfield they have - they were loving insipid against Port.

edit: Actually Port are probably going to be a very good side this year if Paddy and co stay fit.

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Mar 24, 2018

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Was expecting Sydney to win today, but our boys put up a decent fight given the relative inexperience versus the Swans. Nice to see Nic Nat back jumping around and bumping the poo poo out of people.

I reckon we'll hold our own against anyone not in the top 4, but going up against teams like Sydney and Adelaide we just don't have the engine room to cope.

Hoping to sneak into the 8 again this year, but really won't be surprised if we don't play finals.

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Mar 25, 2018

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

It is pretty zany and I'll wait for some actual confirmed reports rather than hearsay because modern media is a joke.

HIGH ALTITUDE TRAINING IS WHERE IT'S AT BOYS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Maybe it was some weird ritual to bring back Walsh.