Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
Yes. Dan is a good lead up fowarded but he can't turn anymore. His tackling pressure is non existant and he's useless when the ball hits the deck. This is why he was being shopped around last year.

I feel for the bloke after working so hard to get back, but in spite of his obvious positive attributes we really need to be able to apply more physical pressure in the front 50.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Gold Coasts list is putrid, remember how many captains they've lost in the last few years?

Having said that though St.Kilda's is also dire and I full agree that their round 1 game will be a cripple fight.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

The rule change madness finally stops

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

My dumb hot take is that traffic is a good thing because it is a sign of a vibrant active city with an active economy. Yes, it's frustrating as all gently caress but every city I've been to that had tolerable traffic blew arse.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

I kinda cut them out of my diet along with fruit juices and breads. Still have them on occasion but very infrequently.

I lost 8 kilos and am in the best shape of my life.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

NTRabbit posted:

The ideal way to go out on a high is ironing out the guy all your fans hate in a winning grand final, and then snorting a mountain of coke on the dais after giving the kid a hat, before announcing your retirement

You nicked Taylor walkers dream journal didn't ya?

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

We had 8 squares, called it downball, and tried many variants. The best one was played using a hackysack instead of a tennis ball, with no bouncing off the wall of course.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

It's a curious thing that people have started becoming so public about that, it's probably a shift in thinking among medical professionals that it's better to let people know and grieve publically then internalize it. In the past it was usually dealt with as a private shame/grief that the parents had to sheepishly avoid talking about. Maybe this is the healthier approach.

EDIT: I mean it was a press release on the Crows website Tg-Chrono it's not like ol' Scoops Barrett was rummaging through their bins last night. I'm sure it was with their consent.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

We live in a country where the national past time lasts for 5 days and ends in a draw

Baseball is fine

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

A friend of mine got sloppy drunk at Derby Day and yelled at Gil McLachlan about the lack of support for the women's league

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

BrigadierSensible posted:

I think the winner of the AFLX should play the winner of the regular season, with the winner being crowned Supreme Champion.

We did that already, the Dee's got fugging scragged

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Worst case scenario is that Carlton have traded pick 1 for picks 19 and 19, right?

and the best case scenario is they trade pick 4 for picks 10-12 and 19?

Yeah it's a bum trade and SoS has massively overrated their list, even with Docherty back.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

In his defence no one but Gil thinks this is a real game

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Periphery posted:

Yeah, footy is good enough as is that I don't see how turning it into some poo poo-show bastardisation of a rip-off is going to help promote it. Get the actual game out there more and people will pick it up.

I've always thought that doing a superbowl ad would be cool if they did it in a non-competitive way so as to not piss of NFL fans.

AFL : On during the off season

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Tibia, fibular or femur? A broken leg can range from 6 weeks in a moon boot all the way up to a Brendon Lade

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

No displacement from the sounds of things, that's quite good. Little to no tendon damage if that's the case.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Get drunkill to do this years op but make it an indepth preview of the womens season instead of the mens

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

If god had wanted women to play sport he would have given them more stable knees - The Herald Sun Comments section, probably

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Nutsngum posted:

Well the tennis finally over, time to start getting ready for the new season of

crying into my pillow

Sat, 2 Feb, 6:40 Pm
GMHBA

Geelong Cats

Collingwood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU