Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

boy undead posted:

IF... Geelong can hold onto this lead THEN... they're a "good chance" to take the four points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

hiddenmovement posted:

If anyone has the clip of Zempalis asking that West Coast player if people call Natininui 'Majak' because they look so much alike I'd really appreciate it right now.
Fox Footy once had their fancy on-field graphics comparing the two before a NM vs. WC game.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

frankly I'm surprised they've handled losing to richmond this well

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

two goals short of greatness

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Why the f isn’t rich vs geel free-to-air

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

That Rioli chase and goal was beautiful.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Solemn Sloth posted:

I’m disappointed it wasn’t done in type cut from Jake Lever’s Crows guernsey.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

monolithburger posted:

Speaking of the Tigers, I just looked at the fixture and for some reason Richmond are playing Sydney at Etihad after the bye. Is this some contractual obligation thing?
AFL doing Tiggies a solid against the last team to beat them at the ‘G.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

dear lord this is a terrible week of games outside port vs melbourne.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

she could be a nazi

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Nutsngum posted:

Can we all finally admit that football has been absolutely poo poo this year and that every team is actually just a varying level of bad?
Didn’t last year have the most less-than-a-goal finishes ever? It was never going to compete.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I hate when the commentators say it’s good a legitimate free wasn’t paid because it interrupts the excitement. Or just generally treat the rules based on how they feel at the time.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

dees got screwed there a number of times

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

lol at them not taking that Cameron goal to review

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Yeah it makes no sense that if Richmond must have an Etihad home game it isn’t against the likes of Gold Coast or Freo.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Riewoldt get back in the contest you tool

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Top 2 could be Richmond and Collingwood by round’s end :getin:

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I can’t remember exactly but he was throwing his hands up for a free when the ball got knocked back in his direction and he didn’t notice.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

The Carlton game was surprisingly good.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Note that free kicks are currently dead even.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I did the ladder predictor last night and Melbourne are ruining it.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

my god

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

“This is what we like to see - moving the ball quickly so Richmond can’t set up their defensive structure.”

Spoken as Adelaide chipped the ball around the midfield for 20 seconds while Richmond are visibly manning up in defense.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Chairchucker posted:

Wait, there's an umpiring bias against West Coast in West Coast? :confused:
“IT’S ME GWS!!! IT’S ME!!! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG GWS!!!”

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

is this game worth watching the last quarter or should I keep playing videogames

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

it’s a mark or a throw ump (it’s a mark)

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

the toughest player is alex rance

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

lol at Carlton’s backpockets

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Commentators talking to players/coaches during play is annoying. It draws me out of the game.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

lol did Darcy just say “what a sack of poo poo that is”?

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

r’mond saving their juices for St Kilda Friday night blockbuster

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

drop bolton that unable to kick a point idiot

actually drop castagna who kicked 5 points

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

drunkill posted:

Richmond should only get 10 mcg games next season (home and away)
Going for Richmond right now (or I guess any Vic team when they're on top) feels like going for the rich jock villain in a sports movie.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Gold.Coast tourism is pushing Richmond vs GC as a reason to go to the Gold Coast. I go for Tigers and would skip that if I was up there.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

NTRabbit posted:

Selwood confirmed diver by the tribunal
(sus)

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Does the commentators "biggest upset of the decade" on Gold Coast stand up to scrutiny? I can't think of a game, but it's not like Sydney are a powerhouse at the moment.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

wow

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I blame their PR manager, Stephen Dank Memes.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Chairchucker posted:

Wait what's with the twitter purge?
They removed a bunch of bot accounts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

NPR Journalizard posted:

Feeling a little bit better about the Eagles losing to Essendon now.

I mean it's still poo poo but at least Sydney got done by them as well.
Hope you aren’t playing Gold Coast any time soon.