Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Yeah I think he was out since like April/May or something with longer term injury concerns. If it is something that needs time perhaps not nominating is the best thing for him anyways regardless of who he ends up going to in terms of more recovery time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

I think it was this thread that once came up with the verifying final? Where the Grand Final winner plays the wooden spoon club the week after the grand final to make sure they are worthy and if they lost the whole season is declared null and void

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

gay picnic defence posted:

Tom Jok was very impressive in his interview, I'm glad we got him

He came across really well and speaks beyond his years and with a lot of confidence .. would love to see him keep developing. Although its absolutely hosed to hear we are at the stage where these guys say that "growing up" they idolised players like Zaharakis. That's BS because Zaka was only drafted 2 years ago :colbert:

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Someone on Twitter pointed out how the green one is really rubbing salt in the wound of the AFLW by basically being the design of female reproductive organs and now I can’t see it any other way

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Testekill posted:

Guys guys guys.... AFLX is using a pink football this year and that means that we have to care about it.

Only a matter of time until they have an light up LED ball or some poo poo.