Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
tell ur manager u dont know how to interview. otherwise ur gonna end up hiring them regardless of if they suck or not. u might be stuck with a poo poo coworker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
whats wrong with wearing purple?

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ur supposed to only include relevant poo poo on your resume. if you have extra, delete some and just talk about the stuff you didnt include during the interview

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
shouldnt they have already gone over the location requirements before an interview

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
uk peeps go “on holiday” for months at a time. their poo poo pay is factored into that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Symbolic Butt posted:

I had maybe the scummiest interview today. Interview begins: he asked for my salary expectation I immediately gave him a range and he was pissed at me for not being exact and not knowing what I wanted. After that he started asking some personal questions: my age, if I was married, my sexual orientation, if I drink...

I said I wasn't comfortable with the questions so we agreed on ending the interview there.

wtf no way