Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib

wrong account stymie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
it would be bizarre for someone who was employed to agree to take two weeks off to do a project for glassdoor of all places

for the unemployed it sounds ok until you consider the opportunity cost of all the other jobs you cant interview for during those two weeks

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
you landed a well paying, well located role in a big name company with little effort, and are asking if you should turn it down?

no, no you should not

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
does your mom get to go to the interview too?

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib

qhat posted:

They will literally never find out

unless theyre booking the flights

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib

Gazpacho posted:

today's my last day and the underlined part kinda happened. i sent e-mails to a few different people trying to get my exit interview appointment but still didn't have one, finally a guy who was leaving the same day had to use his exit interview to set up mine

did you need that exit interview?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
guys guys, the list of questions for interviewers in the OP is a little bare bones. people have posted good stuff in the past so if you all Speak thine Words of Judgement, maybe boiled water can add them to the first post where they can be easily found