Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«51 »
iospace
Apr 20, 2020

Grimey Drawer

Also I'm taking the under on Chilton to finish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Yeah, while I would love to see Rossi win, that's some shitass odds to have him at 8/1 starting 32nd.

50/1 in 2016, and 100/1 on Taku in 2017, were much more attractive

I agree that those 40/1 picks look interesting.

IOwnCalculus fucked around with this message at May 23, 2018 around 04:31

iospace
Apr 20, 2020

Grimey Drawer

Scuderia Corsa is 50/50 on whether or not they do a full season next year.

Hopefully they do!

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

Agreeing on the 40/1s, and Davidson at 200/1 might be worth throwing a few bucks at.

Biggest WTF for me after Rossi being the favorite is Kimball at 30/1 while Chilton is at 200/1. They're in the same car and are roughly equally garbage, and Kimball is probably more likely to DNF.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Again, Torts took him to a very high mountain and showed him Nationwide and all its splendor.

"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will lay down and block for me." -Jackets 15:16

RHR is also toward the top and, while he doesn't seem to run as well as he used to overall, he seems to run well at Indy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Kanye West - Touch the Sky

Chilton nearly won the race last year, I'd throw a couple of bucks his way.

«51 »