Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

TBH Michael wasn't given enough of a chance in F1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

financially racist posted:

just wish they'd add dallenbach with bestwick. i always liked the chemistry of the dallenbach/parsons/bestwick nascar crew a lot.

or alternately david hobbs because i wanna listen to him drunkenly commentate every race ever.

ABC/ESPN is not hiring Hobbs

https://nesn.com/2017/11/david-hobbs-upset-nbc-lost-f1-broadcast-rights-to-espns-inferior-show/

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

I'm celebrating lengends day by reading Black Noon: The Year They Stopped the Indy 500 at work as I have nothing to do.

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

WindyMan posted:

I'm sure he was really happy with his victory last year.

:10bux:

it clearly says 2018

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

Basticle posted:

I'm still so pissed at Harvey and Wilson at the end there. what the gently caress

as someone whose last name is Harvey, :agreed:

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

Basticle posted:

Shower thought: I dont know if any of you have watched David Letterman's netflix show but he needs to interview mario andretti next.

Oh god yes, especially given their mutual involvement in the 500 (Letterman as a rabid fan and later team owner, Mario as a driver, father of two drivers, uncle of a driver, and grandfather of a driver). Hell, Mario is one of the most accomplished racing drivers of his generation, which is saying a lot given the mortality rate of the early half of his career.

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

Frond posted:

I have been permanently banned from Trackforum.

How is this a bad thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

Minto Took posted:

A Good Steinbrenner.

As a Red Sox fan, there is no such thing.