Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Bonus basketball in Norman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
love to allow the dude get an uncontested layup to tie

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Trae has 38 points and is going into overtime. He might just break 50.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That little albino dude for TCU is killing OU at the end of the game/into OT.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
that was cold blooded

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
5 minute review to possibly put 2 seconds back on the clock with 1:13 left. Bang up job guys.

I think Trae is getting close to double digit teammates blowing shots on what should be assists.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Jan 13, 2018

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
how do you miss the oop

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

5 minute review to possibly put 2 seconds back on the clock with 1:13 left. Bang up job guys.

I think Trae is getting close to double digit teammates blowing shots on what should be assists.

Yeah he should of had the triple double tonight. Can't complain with 43 points 11 rebounds and 7 assists.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Grittybeard posted:

I didn't realize there was a new thread, someone close the old one.

I'm going to be sitting here angry about that K State final possession for like the next half hour. You don't have to go crazy and out of control but play with a little goddamned pace.

kinda glad i missed the game now.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Clones finally get a conference win.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Tech downs WVU to make a 4 way tie for 1st in the Big XII. Gonna be exciting to follow this conference down the stretch.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

kayakyakr posted:

Tech downs WVU to make a 4 way tie for 1st in the Big XII. Gonna be exciting to follow this conference down the stretch.

You damned morons, the infighting is how KU will win the conference again.

In other news Arkansas is making Missouri look stupid, which is completely expected and I don't know why everyone doesn't just pressure the poo poo out of this team.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
I hope Mizzou's bagmen bring their A game in securing a loving grad transfer PG for this coming season because this ballhandling is dreadful

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

You damned morons, the infighting is how KU will win the conference again.

In other news Arkansas is making Missouri look stupid, which is completely expected and I don't know why everyone doesn't just pressure the poo poo out of this team.

And now MU is up by 4.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Troy Queef posted:

And now MU is up by 4.

And Arkansas is apparently going completely stupid. Weird game.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Can this team come back from down huge and hold on for a win? I need to see it to believe it.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

This team should only have 2 losses but they're gonna have 5 after tonight. Great job closing out games, guys.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mike_V posted:

Can this team come back from down huge and hold on for a win? I need to see it to believe it.

Outlook not so good.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Well the good news is all the upperclassmen are trash leftover from the KA days (Barnett doesn't count), so hopefully a couple years from now the upperclassmen can put the team on their backs.

EDIT: Calling a turnover to ice the game here

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Better than K State's last possession is the best thing I can say there.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Please new PG next year, please Cuonzo

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Bird in a Blender posted:

Clones finally get a conference win.

Feels good.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Holy poo poo that WVU block just now :stare:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Grittybeard posted:

Sags is a loving beast when he's on

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

tied up babyy

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
One thought at halftime which I should have posted. "Kansas is lucky to only be down 13."

Another thought right after that "I bet they win this."

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

KUs hustle in the second half was night and day. Huge to get a win in Morgantown

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

YES

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
WVU is not a 2nd half team.

Tech came back from down double digits as well.

Tech's path to the championship is pretty clear: beat KU at home, beat OU at home, and don't lose more than 2 or 3 road games.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Let's just shut Wisconsin out plz

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Purdue hot from 3 from early, up 12-0 on 4-4 3s.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Vincent Edwards posterized Ethan Happ with a monster dunk on one end, then Haas swatted Happ on the other.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
If I were 7'1" I would have practiced dunking literally every day of my life, it barfles me that Haas is incapable of it

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Poque posted:

If I were 7'1" I would have practiced dunking literally every day of my life, it barfles me that Haas is incapable of it

That's cuz he's white

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Edwards and Edwards are doing God's work tonight

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
HAARMS SMASH

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Haarms screaming and fistpumping like they're in a timeout is the best part of this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Poque posted:

Tried to dunk, didn't work. It is baffling.

• Locked thread