Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

Neither Louisville or Notre Dame wants to win this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Congratulations! Your bonsai is dead!

Grimey Drawer

Clemson is never going to win in Chapel Hill.

GhostOfMagellan
Mar 12, 2012

I have been waiting for what feels like a lifetime for Wisconsin to suck poo poo this hard

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

lovin this start to the k-state/oklahoma game

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

barry brown on one rn

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

moo

So many whistles in UK - South Carolina. Both teams gonna be in the bonus with over 10 minutes to play. That is if they have any players left to play.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

well, even though oklahoma losing ultimately helps kansas's chance to win the conference, still gotta say emaw babyyy

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

(multiple lives not included)

If you told me back in 2009 that I'd be rooting for a Frank Martin team, I'd give you a strange look, but here we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

moo

Hard to win in a game like this where so many fouls are called when you have 3 guys out injured. At least they had Jarred Vanderbilt tonight for the first time this season. But blowing a 14 point 2nd half lead is not good no matter how it happens.

«3 »