Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Kind of sucks that Bates-Diop, Tate, and Kam Williams didn't get a good coach until they were Seniors. Holtmann doesn't have a bench to work with, but OSU should be a irritating team in the tourney and hopefully it can get recruiting going well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Haha the end of PSU-OSU was amazing. KBD nails 3 3's in the last 2 minutes, including a super deep one with 5 seconds left to come back and tie it. Then PSU comes down and hits a nearly half court 3 to win.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Did Kentucky not get their normal allotment of 1-and-done's this year or something?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Man, so happy with Holtmann. OSU is already thin, and missing Kam Williams, and going on the road to Purdue and playing them to the wire.

E: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Eltoasto fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Feb 8, 2018

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Fast Luck posted:

Ohio state is ranked so high... feels weird

It's pretty crazy, at this point I hope for a sweet 16 run. I would have thought that impossible a few months ago, and hopefully it will result in some recruits since this is a senior heavy team. I am enjoying the development of Wesson.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Will Northwestern make another basket this game? Possibly! Tune in to find out.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I expected Northwestern to blow it, but I was amazed at just how fast they blew it.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

5 meaningless points at the end for Northwestern, to bolster their half of scoring to 11 total points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

drat, what a dagger in the heart for IU with that double OT finish. IU gets a go ahead layup with 8 seconds left and OSU nails a NBA+ 3 to win.

Bad day for the Millers.

• Locked thread