Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Still a ways to go but Arizona is on track for a rare blowout. I would point out that WSU is really small and not that great but that hasn't stopped Arizona from barely squeaking by, or outright losing before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Ayton actually has a lot more difficulty offensively against bigs I guess it's a good thing he's moving to a league where people don't play them next year.

E: He's already come a long way defensively from week one. If refs are going to give him verticality it's going to be huge.

Rick fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Feb 4, 2018

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat Ayton hitting that 15 footer on the pick and roll, beautiful.

This Arizona/Washington game has been really good.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Yeah even though I wish it had gone the other way, I can't really take anything away from that ending, or how Washington played that game, they definitely earned it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Arizona just completely listless all second half.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Sorry Oklahoma fans, Trae Young seems to want to play bad when I watch him, or at least this is now 2 1/2 attempts.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I don’t understand college’s cone rule at all.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Arizona is extremely losing in the tournament to the first team they run into with a competent press.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
No Trier for Arizona either.

So far no problem.

E: Ayton is really fired up.

E2: They're really re-suspending Trier for what he was already suspended 19 games for? This is bullshit.

E3: Ayton dribbles 30 feet to break a press and slams it home

Rick fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Feb 25, 2018

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Part of the problem here is that Arizona's already really bad point guard situation is even worse without Trier because they're down to one ball handler and PJC isn't the best PG on Earth anyway.

Good of Oregon to ice their own shooter, lol.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Arizona has had the literal exact same turnover three times this half and 1000000000000 times this season.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Kibner posted:

Oh, hey, this was me for the first half of the Pels season.

Was it the turnover where the guy at the top of the 3 point arc tries to pass to the guy on the sidelines lazily and it gets picked off, too?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Arizona is so bad offensively tonight. Might not matter.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I know that (I mean, other than the hundred thousand dollars) part of why Ayton went to Arizona is that they were going to play a quasi-pro offense but I do wonder what would have been had they just went to him every possession like it was the 90s.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Every Oregon game I've seen this season in the firsth alf has been me saying "wow this team is really bad." But they've won all those games too.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Arizona/USC is a pretty bad game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

The Glumslinger posted:

:confused:

It's close and Ayton is having a hell of a game

Close is not necessarily good, both teams had individual 4+ minute stretches of non scoring in the first half. Second half has been a bit better.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
As great as Ayton is, they basicaly live and die by PJC. I'm not totally comfortable with that.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

MourningView posted:

gently caress Steve Alford forever and ever

Agreed.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Should someone (me? I don't know anything about college basketball out of the context of the players as NBA prospects) make a tournament gameday thread or is this fine?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That seems like a good way to do it, xpost.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Yo O'Neal there's still room for you come back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

MourningView posted:

This isn't Steve's fault, everyone knows UCLA is a football school.

lmao

• Locked thread