Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

They asked mojo what he wanted his music to be like and he gave them a scratched to gently caress linkin Parkin CD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

shiksa posted:

he did look like he was a lot fatter than he really is with the ratty old tank top. right now he's lookin pretty jacked, baby.

No? The form fitting tank top made him look as big and dirty as he was, and the Ascension 2 costumes blow rear end!

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

:negative:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

what if ryder's spray tan gets into little naitch's hair :ohdear:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mahaha

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I actually think Mojo will win this tourney, and get the traditional King of the Ring push of looking like an idiot and being off tv afterwards.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Mojo also looks like he has jaundice.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I like Mojo's Maryland themed gear, that flag is one of the few things I can say about Maryland that I like

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

I like Mojo's Maryland themed gear, that flag is one of the few things I can say about Maryland that I like

i like that zack's says "ZACKDOWN LIVE", too bad he'll never be able to say it or make it a thing

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Point to the Roode Sign!

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
awkward

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

What the hell when did Mojo get good

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Zoom in closer to Jinder's face.

Endless Mike posted:

Mojo was Always Good.

Edit: YO WHAT THE gently caress THAT COMMERCIAL JUST ENDED WITH THE BRUTAL IMPALEMENT OF ANIMATED LUNGS

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Endless Mike posted:

NXT, which is bad.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

he cut a good promo in his car and kinda reminded me of dan quinn (he didnt mention stevia tho)

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:stonk: Never thought I'd see claymation lungs get impaled on moose antlers.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Jiro posted:

It's like a vision of what 2018 will probably be like.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jiro posted:

His fuckin eyeball was hanging out like he was Vader!

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dromal phrenia posted:

he cut a good promo in his car and kinda reminded me of dan quinn (he didnt mention stevia tho)

There really should be a Dan Quinn gimmick, considering how many wrestlers become Dan Quinn when they leave the WWE.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jiro posted:

I'm on the k-pop stream, what was it? Arby's commercial?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It’s especially hosed up that within the narrative the lungs did nothing wrong. Am I supposed to take pleasure in the poor lungs brutal impaling? Is this supposed to be funny anti smoking commercial?

makoto20
Nov 23, 2006

RacistGuidingLight posted:

No? The form fitting tank top made him look as big and dirty as he was, and the Ascension 2 costumes blow rear end!

None of this would matter if he still did the big crazy eyes thing. Now he just looks like Big Guy no. 2

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sami Zayn and Becky Lynch are friends and love and support each other :)

And Viktor did one hell of a sell-job for The Bludgeon Brothers.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

makoto20 posted:

None of this would matter if he still did the big crazy eyes thing. Now he just looks like Big Guy no. 2

They put him in the main mix and all he did was look cool as hell and get popular, so they thought, nah who needs that.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
ive always wondered was stone cold gifted use of these vehicles he showed up with by people who loved his work as a grappleman, did he pay for their use, or is the implication that he stole them whenever he came to the ring driving something that wasnt his truck

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Shima Honnou posted:

It's like a vision of what 2018 will probably be like.

Doubtful, you didn't see Roman standing atop the mountain holding all the titles with a mushroom cloud signifying that our existence was soon over.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

meow

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
"...

... meow"

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

shiksa posted:

"...

... meow"

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

makoto20
Nov 23, 2006
Rusev Crushhhhh your cat! Rusev matchka!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

shiksa posted:

ive always wondered was stone cold gifted use of these vehicles he showed up with by people who loved his work as a grappleman, did he pay for their use, or is the implication that he stole them whenever he came to the ring driving something that wasnt his truck

Basically if they refused to give them their vehicle, he'd hit them with a Stunner for being assholes. If they let him have their vehicles, he'd hit them with a Stunner for not being man enough to defend their property.

Stone Cold is a complicated man.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I'm on the k-pop stream, what was it? Arby's commercial?

It was a smoking warning commercial about these normal pink lungs going snowboarding with their friend a stunted growth lung and somehow snowboarding can leave you out of breath and leads to impalement on moose antlers.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i wasnt sure about that team when it was announced but the "meow" and nattie celebrating that she didn't get sami zayn were both great

also she said 'better than RUSEV' so it turns out i was right that the mmc is in total divas universe

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

if the entirety of smackdown was the tag division just having a show right now smackdown would be really good.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Why.........why is Gable's face more pale than his arms??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

They’re evil now?

• Locked thread