Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Abroham Lincoln posted:

"this is hot garbage"

Wwe.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

You know what would rule? If one of the guys in-ring persuaded the others that all five of them have been dicked around repeatedly by the same guy, at which point they chase down Shane and take turns Stone Cold Stunning him in the parking lot

fuckit, I'm gonna just tell myself that's what actually happened

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

the heroic good guys heroically slaughtering beloved goofy-man sami zayn, 2 v 1

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Oh geez, he dropped him right on a monitor.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
This was good.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

This main event/SHane/DBry storyline is legitimately worse than anything Jinder was in.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

GrimGypsy posted:

the heroic good guys heroically slaughtering beloved goofy-man sami zayn, 2 v 1

It wouldn't be the South if they didn't beat up on the roster's only person of Islamic faith!

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

a new study bible! posted:

Nobody on Smackdown looks good.

me

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Rhonne posted:

Oh geez, he dropped him right on a monitor.

i love that he cleared some stuff off the right side of the table, and then just dropped him on the left side with poo poo still on it

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

hell yeah

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

This main event/SHane/DBry storyline is legitimately worse than anything Jinder was in.

dangerously close to agreeing with this

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

honestly, yeah, it's pretty loving close

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I had fun watching and posting about smackdown with you, friends. Maybe I'll do it again next week too

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Why the gently caress are they trying to put heat on the faces. This is some bafflingly awful booking unless AJ, Shin, and Randy are supposed to be heels now.

I can't understand who thinks this is going to get anyone over. The faces look like weak chickenshits that don't fight fair and the heels get clowned on by the faces and look like complete dorks in a comedic squash match where they can't even run away properly.

The only one coming off like they should is Shane who comes off as a terrible performer who shouldn't be in the wrestling business, but is, at the expense of people I actually like.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
TJP doesn't dab anymore? :(

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

remember when smackdown was good?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Has it been seven minutes ALREADY!?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I love you, RGL and I would be honored to kiss you on the lips

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

i was all ready to post "gran metalik deserves better than being the least important cruiserweight and should leave wwe" but then he won so i guess i don't know anything

tj perkins, on the other hand, deserves nothing more than being the least important cruiserweight

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

at this point?

honestly no.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

pre-superstar shakeup

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
is there a directive from vince to use the expression "petulant child" as often as possible because that's the third or fourth time someone's said it tonight.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

TJP is a weird case because I know he's boring and bad but I have trouble explaining why. He's a perfectly capable wrestler and his character work isn't that much worse than a lot of other people on the roster, but something about him is just antimagnetic.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Tony Meat is surprisingly good on the stick for a dude with a nothing voice

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

replace smackdown live with jack gallagher's heel theme played on loop for two hours

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

CarlCX posted:

TJP is a weird case because I know he's boring and bad but I have trouble explaining why. He's a perfectly capable wrestler and his character work isn't that much worse than a lot of other people on the roster, but something about him is just antimagnetic.

His gamer gimmick and stupid face make me instinctively think "blow me" when I see him. Might be that.
Fix Galgs music.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

RacistGuidingLight posted:

His gamer gimmick and stupid face make me instinctively think "blow me" when I see him. Might be that.
Fix Galgs music.

Do you hate gamers, Racist?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Writer Cath posted:

Do you hate gamers, Racist?

No, Game4Life, but he doesn't get to represent us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
TJP and I had several conversations about basketball on the internet before he joined the WWE so I'll never hate him completely.

• Locked thread