Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the divisions are no longer heel/face it's cool (daniel bryan)/sucks (shane mcmahon)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

dromal phrenia posted:

renee IN THE RING :wtf: :wth: :wtc:

i'm very for sit down interview journalist renee

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

aj's gotten so good at promos since he got to wwe. that's honest to god a credit to them somehow.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

boo get outta here shane you fuckman you absolute bore

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lmao we have to see ryder vs mojo again?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

makoto20 posted:

Riot Squad music is so badddddd

it's the music youd expect to hear in the background of a game called like "ricky turd's pro soap grinder"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Say what you want, but Ricky Turd's Pro Soap Grinder 3 was good.

i really liked that it let you play as wesley snipes from demolition man and the green hornet

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ahahaha sami rules.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Oh Snapple! posted:

good booking is whatever booking has becky win imo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hot cops v rusev day you said?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Wait so the Fashion Files is still going but ONLY on WWE.com?

WHY!?!

i guess they had to choose between segments on the tv show and matches, and they went with matches. im glad for it, breezango are actually good wrestlers and they can still do sketches and stuff. wwe seems to be getting into that lately.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Gatts posted:

They have good costumes and look. Harper looks real good in that costume and I hope they get traction.

he did look like he was a lot fatter than he really is with the ratty old tank top. right now he's lookin pretty jacked, baby.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

MOJO YOUR MUSIC SUCKS STILL

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ive always wondered was stone cold gifted use of these vehicles he showed up with by people who loved his work as a grappleman, did he pay for their use, or is the implication that he stole them whenever he came to the ring driving something that wasnt his truck

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

"...

... meow"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

if the entirety of smackdown was the tag division just having a show right now smackdown would be really good.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

That DICK! posted:

When did they turn to evil

chad gable's been a smarmy lil dickhead for a little while

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

That DICK! posted:

One time I did acid and while coming up my buddy put the wwe network on and it jumped to a Ric flair promo where he points at the camera and said “you! You are a LOSER!” And I was like drat...

sorry you had to go through that

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

smarmy lil dick chad gable is really loving good.

oh god daniel bryan is the taking wrestlers literally gm

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

thank you for whoever convinced shinsuke to take out the mouthpiece for promos

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

IcePhoenix posted:

Is this an abnormally good smackdown or should I be watching it every week

its been up and down. apparently it sucked last week, but this is good, and there's been some good ones recently.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ruuuuuuseeeeeevvvv daaaaaaaay

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

you CAN put rusev in front of everything

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

fashion police won!

rusev day is high enough that they're getting "shock upset" losses

yaaaay

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

drag em, bryan

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this is the match that never ends, my friends

• Locked thread