Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

They asked mojo what he wanted his music to be like and he gave them a scratched to gently caress linkin Parkin CD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It’s especially hosed up that within the narrative the lungs did nothing wrong. Am I supposed to take pleasure in the poor lungs brutal impaling? Is this supposed to be funny anti smoking commercial?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

They’re evil now?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

When did they turn to evil

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

One time I did acid and while coming up my buddy put the wwe network on and it jumped to a Ric flair promo where he points at the camera and said “you! You are a LOSER!” And I was like drat...

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It was in the mass effect andromeda commercial and everybody was like HA it’s a song about how a thing sucks but don’t blame HIM for it but ya know the game was ok folks the game was ok

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’ve been waiting for a trailer to use that Rebel Just For Kicks song for a while now and then it’s in like freaking Peter Rabbit?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I thought the game was pretty good until the end and then I realized it wasn’t good. I liked all the non human companions tho

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Is that meme Reffin some sorta anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I bought the KH game pack thing so I’ve been playin that... good stuff! Good stuff!

• Locked thread