Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I dunno if it's just me, but I feel like the music doesn't really fit well with the scenes. There were several instances where I felt the music was oddly grandiose for very simple scenes. Just felt kinda awkward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I thought the script was still a bit stiff here and there, but now we're really getting somewhere with the story.

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

AnacondaHL posted:

In brighter news, I loved the light touch KyoAni added when they were sitting on the couch and Ann got excited that she would get to teach Violet how to play dolls and was bouncing up and down and you could see the effect ripple to make Violet bob up and down as well :3:
Heh, I enjoyed that detail too.

One of my general complaints about this show is how a bunch of scenes have background music that don't fit very well, but this episode's music was on point. Pretty much everything about this episode was great.

• Locked thread