Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

From social media:

p_e_z_z
Feb 27, 2020

Lurdiak posted:

From social media:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Bootleg Trunks posted:

One for the Canadians :canada:

Oh my god, I did not expect a But the Cat Came Back reference here :allears:

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Oh my god, I did not expect a But the Cat Came Back reference here :allears:
Why, did you think he was a goner?

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

Just want to appreciate this one extra-hard.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwnAWVoQTkI

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Now I'm going to get more Elder Scrolls memes in my recommendations.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

super sweet best pal posted:

Win/win situation imo

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Missionary Positron posted:

Win/win situation imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSKiHNHsPkc

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Also, I watched all those " Oh! Canada" episodes on the Cartoon network. That one with the transporter was Josh Weldon's " To Be". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUXKUcsvhQc&t=70s
Despite Weldon being a poo poo, it's a good philosophical cartoon about the nature of life, morality and teleportation..

One of those that I have NEVER been able to track down was ...... It was like being on acid. There was a slow song playing, and the chorus was like " Oh, he was a spaceman" and the art work kept shifting and sliding.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

...that's good?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Spotted in my city:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Johnny Aztec posted:

Also, I watched all those " Oh! Canada" episodes on the Cartoon network. That one with the transporter was Josh Weldon's " To Be". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUXKUcsvhQc&t=70s
Despite Weldon being a poo poo, it's a good philosophical cartoon about the nature of life, morality and teleportation..

The man discovered a perfect way of reproducing food and medicine in infinite quantities and she willingly watched (and took part) as he was murdered over and over again. They could have had a dozen of him working on a way to selectively copy body parts and provide organs on demand. They could work on long term storage to make a massively compressed starship. They could build a massive clone army and kill all the Jedi.

Terrible woman.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
Chief Wiggum should probably start having his incompetence attributed to malice instead of stupidity. It would better reflect the reality of policing in America.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

War Wizard posted:

Chief Wiggum should probably start having his incompetence attributed to malice instead of stupidity. It would better reflect the reality of policing in America.

It's very much both, he's been wildly corrupt, unnecessarily violent, cowardly, lazy and incompetent from pretty much day one.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

goatface posted:

The man discovered a perfect way of reproducing food and medicine in infinite quantities and she willingly watched (and took part) as he was murdered over and over again. They could have had a dozen of him working on a way to selectively copy body parts and provide organs on demand. They could work on long term storage to make a massively compressed starship. They could build a massive clone army and kill all the Jedi.

Terrible woman.

Lol just wait until she realizes that if all her bills no longer apply to her, then neither does the ownership of any assets she has, or degrees or anything.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw9JOheqFr8
Feel like this bit was ever so slightly different in planning.

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Ghost Leviathan posted:

It's very much both, he's been wildly corrupt, unnecessarily violent, cowardly, lazy and incompetent from pretty much day one.

Whether in a car or on a horse, they don't mind using excessive force.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
Chief 'Shoot the Baby & The Blind Man too' Wiggum.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
The 't' is silent.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Does make me wonder if Bart being good at ballet might come from him being an avid skateboarder, he already has great balance and poise.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
Well, he’s not that good, is he?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
He's shown to be pretty good a few times, like when he's impressing the new kids in the holiday beach town (in the episode with the Dud where Lisa gets friends)

pitch a fitness
Mar 19, 2010

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Ok this one is good

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

super sweet best pal posted:

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Failed Imagineer posted:

He's shown to be pretty good a few times, like when he's impressing the new kids in the holiday beach town (in the episode with the Dud where Lisa gets friends)

And the entire intro skit, of course

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Johnny Aztec posted:

Josh Weldon is a poo poo? Are you sure you aren't thinking of Joss Whedon? Or are they two guys with very similar names who are both terrible?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Lemon of Troy also shows that Bart is both an excellent skateboarder and has very nice can control.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

And he hung out with Tony Hawk once so

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
idgi:
https://twitter.com/FtK_Artist/status/1391587577518559234?s=20

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

It's a new meme from the Invincible show on Amazon.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Josh Weldon is a poo poo? Are you sure you aren't thinking of Joss Whedon? Or are they two guys with very similar names who are both terrible?

*in extreme Homer voice*

"I dont know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship