Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

xtal posted:

My first try at OC, sorry if it's poo poo or done already

Can I see it?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Lmao

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I said watch out!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

super sweet best pal posted:

I was thinking about it the last time I had cottage cheese but I didn't have any cucumber.

Unflavored for me!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Somebody do "the right way, the wrong way, and the sexual powers way"

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Lmao

More smashing posting, please

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i am disappointed there were no samples of the best line in the episode "you could call them whitey whackers"

Or "it was a boking accident."

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

Hang on
We havd a loving antivax mod? Do all mods hate children?

actually we've had a mod or two that just loved children too much!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Holy poo poo :laffo:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Please reverse these lol

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I just think they're neat.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Dank. Best one in a while.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Sign my Bart? Hey, sign my Bart?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Who What Now posted:

Yare yare daze

Lol

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

pitch a fitness posted:

Hint here & answer under spoiler:

--

Hint here

I'm the worst at anagrams. They make my brain shut off. I was at trivia last month and we got an anagram question that was like "This man is newly uncharted. His name is an anagram of Dragon Mayors."

I wrote "Rory Amas Dong" and drew a picture of a dick. At least our group made the judge laugh.

Gordon Ramsay

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

drat horror queefs posted:

Then with your last ounce of strength, you pointed to W and S.
Waylon's Suitor!

:vince:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Hey look! It's an inanimate carbon rod!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Hahahaha great job

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Android Apocalypse posted:

Needs more oregano.

What the hell?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

Is that the one with the angel skeleton?

You mean Bart's Comet But With Lisa This Time And Not Funny?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Uh, please, Wemus, no. I just ate a whole plate of dingamagoo.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Images you can hear.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

:dudsmile:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Ore-gah-no? What the hell?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Bobstar posted:

Hello sir, you look like a man who needs help putting combinatory value into his memes

Hahah holy gently caress that's amazing.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

the guy in the pretzel video is the best gil bit even though he's called frank ormand in that episode.

"check for...euughhhh...millipedes....ughhhhh...."

His laugh in that scene is an massively underappreciated bit.

"Uh, hyuh huh hah-a hyuh huh hah."

https://youtu.be/yQTlEQVtUFQ

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

OldSenileGuy posted:

Gil is funny he's just overused

It's really easy to overuse him, too. Same with Moleman, really. Hans should only exist to be trepanated and hit in the groin by a football. Gil should fill a similar part.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Ghost Leviathan posted:

What also makes Hutz work is his complete lack of shame, ethics or scruples.

Right. Hutz and Nick are both (somewhat) successful despite their drawbacks. I mean, successful enough to keep up appearances despite not wearing shoes or knowing how blood works. They're similar to Homer in that way, so they work to underpin the same universe (buffoons never really failing) from different angles. Gil is pitiful and a failure, so he feels inconsistent with the rest of the cast in a supporting role instead of a bit part.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Bobstar posted:

Hmm, does that make Gil a bit Grimesey? Too realistic in his patheticness (cf Grimes' competence and attitude to Homer), in a world where consequences are usually "hilarious" not "serious"?

Grimes is brilliant and tortured by his inconsistency with the universe. He always fails despite his perfection. Homers Enemy is also an episode that is sometimes referred to as Jumping the Shark because Grimes critiques the universe.

So the universe kills him.

Of course, this is just one of many, many (unfunny) readings of the Simpsons.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

https://twitter.com/iresimpsonsfans/status/1253744579179921409?s=19

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

https://twitter.com/drankturpentine/status/1254529002301054976?s=19

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Oh, God no!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

It's real, he's a picture of Simon.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Benny Harvey posted:

My plans: itchy and scratchy
2020: worker and parasite.

My Plans: Parent's Island
2020: Searing Gas Pain Land

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I dreamed about her again last night. You know that dream where you're protecting the queen and they fly in through the window?