Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Roger Baolong Thunder Dragon has been fascinated by this sophisticated and scientifically beautiful industry since childhood, and has shown his talent in the design and manufacture of watches.

oh poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Roger Baolong Thunder Dragon has been fascinated by this sophisticated and scientifically beautiful industry since childhood, and has shown his talent in the design and manufacture of watches.

These both are pure gold

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

:dudsmile:

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Lone Goat posted:

i'm incompetent with image manipulation, someone change the first panel to:

♪ SO YOU'LL HAVE TO SPEAK UP ♪
♪ I'M WEARING A TOWEL ♪

since it now rhymes and fits rhythmically, please and thank you

Frinkiac is your friend!

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Excellent

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Sormus posted:

Give him the largest film award you have.

No, that's too big

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

What's a Tim Conway?

About 120 pounds of deadweight

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

m,otherfuck

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

:vince:

DiggityDoink posted:

Is this in response to something he did or is it just a simpsons shitpost?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Broderick#1987_car_crash

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

hey guys I put together a keyboard

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

jyrque posted:

I made something

"♪ Who needs the Brexit vote? ♪" would fit the meter better, but I like this

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

skooma512 posted:

me me ma moe, me moe ma meme.

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

SpacePig posted:

Maybe I'm just sleepy, but I think "Give me the biggest Burns you have. No, that's Boo-urns" would be funny.

:tipshat:

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

LadyPictureShow posted:

E: ah poop. Zykowski, not Zakowski. I'll fix that.

Oh my god, I was wrong
It was Zykowski all along

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Alarmposting but

HOMER: "I love Lisa Simpson and when I grow up, I'm going to marry her"
BART: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Excellent

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Code Jockey posted:

Oh my god how are none of you saying Homer at the Bat

The single best episode

goddammit i was gonna

but I'm very glad you finally did

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

:eyepop:

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

This is a masterpiece

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

This thread seems full of talented audio/visual editing magicians, so I guess I'll ask here. Can anyone get a clean audio sample of the Señor Ding-Dong doorbell of "Close to You" from Maximum Homerdrive? It somehow doesn't seem to already exist on the Internet.

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

This was posted in this thread like a week ago though?

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Is this gold mine bottomless

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

AstroWhale posted:

The magic stick in Paint 3D is really good for cutting things out, try it out.
It's like... magic.

look at this objectively wrong guy thinking the image could be improved in any possible way

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Elfface posted:

Roger Moore is good, if only because his name seems to have escaped from one of the movies.

I never realized this :aaaaa:

Pope Guilty posted:

The Scene: the White House. The Date: Just after Jeffrey Epstein was arrested.

hachi machi

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

Besides don’t we, like, have access to scripts and subtitles to settle all of this without any argument?

For a long time, Frinkiac had this egregious error. :colbert:

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Jose posted:

Missing gym? What's a gym?

I've always spelled it 'gyme' in my head

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Irradiation posted:

The Brexit ballot goes on.
:vince:

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Feeling grumpy in this 'working session' virtual meeting that I shouldn't even be in

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

:vince: + :dudsmile:

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

good lord, what is happening in there

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

too lazy to paste two images together, but

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

ili posted:

It's "covfefe!" Gahh!
Don't you even know covfefe when you see it?

:golfclap:

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

oh, okay, so homer was actually supposed to be smoking pcp, got it

e: it would explain his pain tolerance, explosive rage, and apparent brain damage. hmmmmm

No, we know that was because of the crayon. Keep up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/RZZDMrQ.jpg