Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Damo posted:

Can someone explain the dr. hibbert punching through things one and the good luck one please thanks

yes I have watched all good seasons of the simpsons but it was long ago enough I do not get these references.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo1jfzS6AOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Le4sGUeXTk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z5pXt7h1tQ

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

is this original thread title?

it's a ring toss game :)

Cubone
May 26, 2011

The Dennis System posted:

A single example ain’t no pattern.

dude

shut up

Cubone
May 26, 2011

good gracious

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Jose posted:

i'm just copy and pastinvg stuff from reddit simpsons shitposting and dark simpsons lol

same except images I saved earlier from this interview with bill oakley
(technically I made thrillpool, but only because it didn't already exist)

Cubone
May 26, 2011

holy poo poo

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Onkel Hedwig posted:

Crusty Burgers.

that doesn't sound too appetizing. what kind of stew do you have today?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I'm sure there's a joke to be made between "don't cry for me I'm already dead" and "pray for mojo" but I can't get my thumb on it

also "the joy of cooking milhouse" and "how to cook for forty humans" 🤔

Cubone
May 26, 2011

mind the walrus posted:

The episode is/was a classic in its own right, but Steamed Hams is definitely the high point because--as you said--it stands as an excellent piece of comedy entirely divorced from The Simpsons. The only one that comes close is Lisa's with the gum in her hair.

this was the most excellent piece of comedy that I could afford :(

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lmao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

juggalo baby coffin posted:

does anyone have the old simpsons mashup meme where its the hank scorpio flamethrower scene, but hes edited to be skinner and hes shooting steam instead of flames and hes steaming a load of flying hams?

such a meme does not exist, sir. I think you must have dreamed it.