Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:perfect:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Jay Rust posted:

I need someone to explain this cristal thing to me…

Chile edited ads into Star Wars movies for broadcast on TV:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Good lord, what is happening in your mouth?!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Someone with photoshop skills merge the smile with :doit: guy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

PittTheElder posted:

I can only assume 100% of them were raised in Minnesota and Wisconsin or some poo poo.

Given the Vikings propensity for playoff disappointment, that makes it take on a different connotation.

CPColin posted:

At least one, duh: Ralph Wiggum

:hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kar3E2qkYrM

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Sentient Data posted:

I get that being mad at the argument itself is part of the joke, but since it hasn't gotten any positivity yet i just want to break kayfabe to say that i appreciated the writeup

:same:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The debate between literalists and metaphorical spilling into the wider world is what’s gonna cause the civil war in that movie that’s coming out.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Martman posted:

Well if farming is where someone is a Viking, then sure

I don’t see why not, it’s a perfectly cromulent usage of Viking, and embiggens our language.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:dudsmile:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:thurman:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMB-XiewSKw

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Dabir posted:

The blackface performer's name is Jolson?! I've been calling him Johnson!

You doesn’t hasta

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret