Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marcus Elden
Apr 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
^^^ Is that a very clever joke about misremembering/misunderstanding because it's a Honda Accord, this thread has become like a klein bottle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marcus Elden
Apr 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sentient Data posted:

This is thread/sub/community has literally spawned another language, and it's honestly worth being genuinely studied. Like, yeah, I can see the point of someone saying "it's just references and repeating different phrases", but we've moved so far beyond that.

The fact that so many people can look at something novel that would be just utter nonsense to others, and immediately get it and laugh with no further explanation is just mind bending

Skinners and Chalmers on the porch

His house, on fire, his arm raised

Marcus Elden
Apr 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Necrothatcher posted:

If you click through to the site there's one of the family mourning Homer in an Auschwitz gas chamber.

lol This terrible artist's Instagram is something else: https://www.instagram.com/alexsandropalombo/

Marcus Elden
Apr 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've always loved the way the animation was done for this

Also this one

And this one

Marcus Elden
Apr 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Much like The Simpsons, each page of the meme thread is a peak or trough

Marcus Elden fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Apr 27, 2020

Marcus Elden
Apr 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Marcus Elden
Apr 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This one is good

Marcus Elden
Apr 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Marcus Elden
Apr 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Marcus Elden
Apr 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Marcus Elden
Apr 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Technically his wife died in her friend’s house’s bathroom

Boy I sure hope someone blah blah blah

Marcus Elden
Apr 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Okay that's the first good one so well played

Marcus Elden
Apr 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JuiceOne posted:

I posted the latest Mendozaposting video on my youtube. It's got a new segment at the end, and the joke works better if you watch them all together. https://youtu.be/sDziUXGCPOI

Good lord dude how did you 1. Get the hand of Bart pointing at the novelty license plates that clean, and 2. Get the MENDOZA so drat clean looking? It looks like it was straight up from the show, little artifacts and everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marcus Elden
Apr 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dental dam!