Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
  • Locked thread
Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Aster, the Maestro D', played by TheAlmightyJ
Barracuda, the Gunlugger, played by Tardzilla
Harvest, the Brainer, played by Tricky
Hoarfrost, the Hocus, played by SHY NUDIST GRRL
Roach, the Hardholder, played by Shardix

------------------------------------

Barracuda: Harvest is off meeting with Razorwire, who wanted to meet with her alone. Meanwhile you’re outside, waiting for it to be over. Do you have any plans for what to do or where to go afterwards? But whatever you’re thinking of, it gets interrupted when you suddenly realize a small child is going through your coat. She seems to realize you caught her and looks up at you, frozen in surprise - but you realize she has a hand on your magnum. What do you do?

Harvest: Razorwire has invited you for lunch - a simple meal of gritfish and some wine. Her demeanor is friendly enough, but she still has some guards watching over the two of you. As the plates are given to the two of you and wine poured into fairly intact and somewhat clean glasses, she smiles and says, “So Harvest...any interesting news you might have for me?” What important thing have you found out recently and are you actually going to share it with Razorwire? What do you do?

Hoarfrost: Your followers have enjoyed living in The Warren for a while now, despite having to deal with the security not happy with the traditional fighting The End would normally get up to. However, as you come out you see everyone waiting. Large Marge steps forward and says “Hoarfrost, we’ve been out here for weeks and we’ve barely had anything to do. We want to actually fight something.” Regular Marge says from the crowd, “And we want it now!” There’s a bunch of cheers from the rest of them. You see Stone sitting on a bench looking over a map, but keeping an eye on you and the situation. What do you do?

Roach: Looks like Hoarfrost might have to hold off on preaching and ceremonies for now. You hear the sounds of snow crunching underfoot as HR carefully walks over to you, clearly not looking happy with the colder temperature and snow in this area of The Warren but wisely not saying anything about it to you. “Just came by to give you the daily report,” he says. “Everything’s going really well. We’ve got no problems with the raiding or tributes and the hunts are going well. Cat Strangler wanted some of our technicians to come to Electric Avenue but we talked him down to just accepting our usual payment. He wouldn’t say what exactly he wanted them for so he’s probably up to something.” HR takes a moment to look Hoarfrost. “Listen, the parties they throw are great and all but some people aren’t too thrilled about this,” he picks up a handful of snow for emphasis, “weird stuff and how cold it gets around her.” He drops the snow and wipes his hand on his coat. “Not a lot of people want to live near the wings they’re at. I mean, your call and everything on how you deal with it of course - just figured you should know, right?” He pauses for a moment to think of anything else he should report. “Ah, yes, there is one other thing - Good Frank claims he saw some weird things or people or...people-things or whatever,” HR waves his hand dismissively, “while out farming. Still, he is kind of getting up there in age. It’s probably nothing. But I figured I’d mention it in case it causes him to do something weird about it.” What do you do?

Everyone except Roach pay 1 or 2 barter for your lifestyle

---------------------------------------

Map:


Basic Reference Book
Basic Moves covered on page 27-32

OOC Thread
Hx/NPC list

Rules:
1) Please put your character sheet in a quote block at the bottom of your first post, and keep it updated as the game goes on.
2) Make one move or roll per post, ask me if you want an exception for some reason.
3) When your Hx with someone changes, edit the Google Doc spreadsheet with the new number.
Good luck

Heliotrope fucked around with this message at Apr 14, 2018 around 04:45

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

The end! No moral.


Roach
2-armor | XP 0/5 | sharp, weird

Roach breathed a plume of frost into the air as HR spoke off to the side, and giggled quietly at the sight. All her life, snow had been something from Before. A fading memory held only by the old and dying uselessly passed on to children who had never known anything but an eternal autumn.

So of course when something actually changed everybody complained about it.

"Duly noted. Remind everyone that Lady Hoarfrost goes where she will, and probably she'll get bored here soon enough." Turning to HR, Roach caressed his cheek and gave him a soft smile. "Winter will pass soon enough." Dropping her hand, her eyes snapped into the distance. "Good Frank, though. Might be it's nothing but I think I'll look into it. Give the boys and girls a chance to stretch their legs. Tell Tumble Dry to take the bike and head over to the farm, let Good Frank know I'll be coming by to see what's what."

Stepping past HR, Roach approached Hoarfrost and her people and waited patiently for the woman to notice and wave her forward. The Warren might be Roach's hold, and her word might be law, but the idea of irritating the holy woman always put a knot in Roach's stomach.

quote:

Name: Roach
Look: woman, showy armor, gorgeous face, commanding eyes, sensual body

Stats:
Cool+1
Hard+2
Hot+1
Sharp+1
Weird-2

Moves:
Leadership
Wealth

Gear:
shotgun (3-harm close messy)
machete (3-harm hand messy)
body armor (2-armor)

The Warren
By default, your holding has:
75-150 souls.
for gigs, a mix of hunting, crude farming, and scavenging (surplus: 1-barter, want: hungry).
a makeshift compound of concrete, sheet metal and rebar. Your gang gets +1 armor when fighting in its defense.
an armory of scavenged and makeshift weapons.
a garage of 4 utility vehicles and 4 specialized battle vehicles (detail with the MC).
a gang of about 40 violent bastards (2-harm gang medium unruly 1-armor)

Choose 4:
for gigs, add lucrative raiding. Surplus: +1barter, want: +reprisals
for gigs, add protection tribute. Surplus: +1barter, want: +obligation
your gang is large instead of medium, 60 violent bastards or so
your compound is tall, deep and mighty, of stone and iron. Your gang gets +2armor when fighting in its defense

And choose 2:
your gang is a pack of loving hyenas. Want: +savagery.
your population is decadent and perverse. Surplus: -1barter, want: +savagery.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage



Harvest, the Brainer
Cool +1 | Hard +1 | Hot -2 | Sharp +1 | Weird +3
Harm: 0:00 | Experience: ●○○○○» | 6-barter | 1-armor

Spending 2-barter on living expenses. Harvest lives apart from the masses.

Mm... Razorwire does possess a hospitality that many lack in this world of ours. Gritfish and wine may not seem much to offer, but I have seen what the unfortunates who live within the depths of the Wall consider a fitting meal. It is a pity, in some respects, that our relationship seems to be doomed to end sooner than not. Her holdings, while secure now, seem sorely lacking when compared to everything I pulled from Roach's mind about the Warren. And, too, there is that which I have come to learn. A plot against the Wall itself, to crack it asunder and send the water above flooding down onto all that lies beneath. A group of raiders, led by one of such talents... perhaps not unlike my own, that I could not pull more than the barest hints of their aims from the captive's mind. Only a grinning, terrible Skull.

While this may prove to be a calamity, it may also prove the opportunity I have awaited. Roach. Razorwire. And, the latest candidate for my — and the Autumn's — attentions, Barracuda. Perhaps even this mysterious Skull. All have some potential to be the lever which brings this world to it's ideal, eternal end. A true communion of mind and body, stretching from one end of the world to the other. I can only imagine that the one most capable of resolving this situation is the ideal partner for such an endeavor.

My hand brushes hers, even as my mind bestows her with the Autumn's impossible pleasures. I will tell her everything, of course, as I wish this to be a true contest. I will tell Barracuda, and, through means yet undecided, let slip the same information to Roach. Let them all dance for the Autumn's pleasure, let them all scramble to save what matters most to them. I shall watch. Help, perhaps, but only insofar as it pleases me.

I say, "I do have information of some import, yes, but it is better discussed..." The bliss intensifies. I can see her flesh redden, hear the breath catch in her throat. "...in solitude." I look purposefully at the guards, then whisper such that they cannot hear, as much into her mind as her ears, "Do you not wish for this too, Razorwire?"

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 9:26 AM
@Harvest: 2d6+3 unnatural lust transfixion = (1+4)+3 = 8

Seducing Razorwire to send away the guards, with psychic lust waves and provocative phrasing probably doing most of the heavy lifting for assurance, corraboration, or evidence. Can definitely add more after she responds if necessary.

The Brainer posted:

Name: Harvest
Look: Woman, Formal Wear, Smooth Face, Deep Eyes, Slight Body

Stats:
Cool +1
Hard +1
Hot -2
Sharp +1
Weird +3

Moves:
Unnatural lust transfixion: when you try to seduce someone, roll+weird instead of roll+hot.

Preternatural at-will brain attunement: you get +1weird (weird+3).

Casual brain receptivity: when you read someone, roll+weird instead of roll+sharp. Your victim has to be able to see you, but you don’t have to interact.

Gear:
Silenced 9mm (2-harm close hi-tech)
Ballistic Weave Cloak (1-armor)
Violation glove (hand hi-tech) For purposes of brainer moves, mere skin contact counts as time and intimacy.
Pain-wave projector (1-harm ap area loud reload hi-tech) Goes off like a reusable grenade. Hits everyone but you.
Oddments worth 8-barter

Brainer Special:
If you and another character have sex, you automatically do a deep brain scan on them, whether you have the move or not. Roll+weird as normal. However, the MC chooses which questions the other character’s player answers.

Hx:
On your turn, ask 1, 2 or all 3:
• Which one of you has slept in my presence (knowingly or un-)?
For that character, write Hx+2.
• Which one of you have I been watching carefully, in secret?
For that character, write Hx+2.
• Which one of you most evidently dislikes and distrusts me?
For that character, write Hx+3.

For everyone else, write Hx+1. You have weird insights into everyone.

Tricky fucked around with this message at Apr 7, 2018 around 20:09

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006



Barracuda, the Gunlugger
Hard +3 | Cool -1 | Hot -2 | Sharp +1 | Weird +2
Harm 0:00 | Experience: 1/5 | 1-barter | 2-armor

Spending 1-barter on living expenses!


I lean my back against the wall, arms folded against my chest, and let out a long, bored, yawn. Ugh, how much longer are those two going to loving take? I've been standing here, bored out of my loving skull, for a goddamn hour now. I was hoping to get a few loving jobs done with Harvest today, but that rear end Razorwire had to go and hog her for herself. Again. I swear to whatever loving God that's out there, if Razorwire wasn't paying me well, I'd of busted through the door, and-

"...Huh?"

I feel something going through my coat, and when I look down, I see a young kid... with a hand on my gun. I lock eyes with the kid, narrowing my gaze, and say, in a threatening tone, "Kid, if I were you, I'd let go of the gun, and slowly step away before you do something you're going to regret."

quote:

@Barracuda: 2d6-2 Manipulating the kid! What could possibly go wrong!? = (5+1)-2 = 4
Welp. At least I get to mark XP!

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Roach: HR gives you a bow and says "Of course. Have a good day." He leaves to give your messages, and you turn your attention to Hoarfrost. You see her people are confronting her, waiting for her to make them happy. Girl Friday notices you watching and comes over. She's a member of the Glee Club, but she's also really taken to Hoarfrost's message - kind of being a member of both groups. What do you think of that? She says, "Hey Roach! Think we'll be heading out and loving SOME PEOPLE UP! Haha yesss!" She swings her golf club around happily. What do you do?

Harvest: Razorwire suddenly starts breathing heavily, looking at you. "Yes," she hisses to you. For a moment she pauses. "Don't do any of that weird mind poo poo you pulled on Footloose though. I saw what happened to him. Put your toys aside for now." She seems really into the idea of having sex with you now, but are you going to tell her what will happen? She won't be happy (to put it lightly) if she gets surprised by you going through her brain anyway. What do you do?

Barracuda: You see a look of panic on the girl's face and you know what's going to happen but too late - BANG

2d6+1 harm roll = (4+6)+1 = 11

You feel the shot go off and slam into you. For a second it seems like you might have just some bruised ribs, but then you feel blood starting to pour out.

Take 2 Harm

The girl looks like she's regretting this decision more and more, and just starts to make a run for it with the gun in hand. What do you do?

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

The end! No moral.


Roach
2-armor | XP 0/5 | sharp, weird

Not many people not already one of Hoarfrost's own were all that interested in what she had to say. That Girl Friday was one of those few was nice to see. Roach was not in the habit of telling people what to believe, but she did favor those who followed in her footsteps. As subtly as she could. Her band of ne'er-do-wells were trouble enough without them taking swings at each other over jealousies. Not that she particularly minded when she was the thing they were fighting over but it usually bubbled out at the worst times.

Roach suppressed a shiver. The snow was nice, but it was hard pretending the cold didn't get to her sometimes. "Might be. Good Frank's got some worries eating at him and I think it would be a friendly gesture to go out and put his fears to rest. It could be him being old and his eggs have gone runny. But if there is something to hurt, rest assured we are going to hurt it. That's why I want to speak with Hoarfrost. I know her people are getting the jitters as much as you are, so maybe we could make a Thing of this."

Roach watched as the lady spun around happily. It was rare to see anybody that carefree, and it was kind of a shame her own position prevented her from joining in. Being the one in charge had lots of perks, but the luxury of being undignified was not one of them.

"Pay attention. You'll be riding shotgun with me. I expect to see your best, even if it turns out to be nothing."

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage



Harvest, the Brainer
Cool +1 | Hard +1 | Hot -2 | Sharp +1 | Weird +3
Harm: 0:00 | Experience: ●○○○○» | 6-barter | 1-armor

I do what I must, of course. I always do. While she luxuriates in the fantasies of what might be, I eat a sliver of fish and wash it down with some wine. When it seems as though she can't contain herself any more, I say, "If you wish for this, I must warn you..." I meet her gaze, even as the bliss rises to a crescendo, and continue, "There will be a mingling. In the heights of pleasure, you and I will be as one." I delicately remove the glove of violation and wrap it around the orb of pain before stowing it within my cloak. A token of apparent goodwill, should she wish for it. "I will not force you."

This is the truth. It is not by my will this will happen, but the Autumn's. I have little doubt that Razorwire will succumb to her base urges.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.


Hoarfrost the Hocus

Cool+1 Hard-1 Hot+1 Sharp=0 Weird+2
0:00 Harm 0/5 xp 4 barter

I meditate in the snow until I am interrupted. The common complaint. There are plenty of reasons. The Marges are perhaps interested in only the excitement. But the good loot does dry up. But worse yet is the stagnancy. Piety demands action.

I rise to my feet and hold out my arms welcoming. "Then, let us send scouts and find a stain upon the world to correct. I take it the both of you volunteer? Shall I do a reading to direct you with my blessing?" I smile. Their eagerness though misguided still warms my heart.

I sit back down in the snow. I take a scoop in each of my hands and sprinkle it out in front of me. I watch the patterns of the snow fall and the omens contained.

paying 2 barter for lifestyle. 10 on open mind to the maelstrom.

quote:

Hocus

Cool+1 Hard-1 Hot+1 Sharp=0 Weird+2

Fortunes: fortune, surplus and want all depend on your followers. At the beginning of the
session, roll+fortune. On a 10+, your followers have surplus. On a 7–9, they have surplus,
but choose 1 want. On a miss, they are in want. If their surplus lists barter, like 1-barter
or 2-barter, that’s your personal share, to spend for your lifestyle or for what you will.

Frenzy: When you speak the truth to a mob, roll+weird. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7–9,
hold 1. Spend your hold 1 for 1 to make the mob:
• Bring people forward and deliver them.
• Bring forward all their precious things.
• Unite and Fight for you as a gang (2-harm 0-armor size appropriate).
• Fall into an orgy of uninhibited emotion: loving, lamenting, Fighting, sharing, celebrating, as
you choose.
• Go quietly back to their lives.
On a miss, the mob turns on you

Seeing souls: when you help or interfere with someone, roll+weird instead of roll+Hx.

4 Barter

Go around again for Hx. On your turn, ask
either or both:
• Which of you are my followers?
For those characters, write Hx+2.
• One of you, I’ve seen your soul. Which one?
For that character, write Hx+3.
For everyone else, write Hx+1. You’re a good
and quick judge of others.

The End
Your Cult; Travel with
Your followers are hard-working, no-nonsense. Surplus: +1barter.
Your followers are joyous and celebratory. Surplus: +party.
Your followers aren’t really yours, more like you’re theirs. Want: judgment instead of want: desertion
Your followers disdain law, peace, reason and society. Surplus: +violence.

fortune+1 surplus: 2-barter party violence want: Judgement

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Roach: Girl Friday stops her practice swings to look at you. "But Roach, I think The End is going to be heading out of The Warren! And like, meeting REAL people whose heads I can REALLY bash in! Why do I have to go along for something that might not even be there? Just take Left Nut," she says in a whining voice. What do you do?

Harvest: "Take off your clothes and put them aside," Razorwire says to you a whisper. She looks up to the guards nearby and says "All of you - leave for now. I will call you back when you're needed." They look at each other, then you, for a moment - and then nod before heading out. Once the guards are gone, Razorwire turns to you with hunger in her eyes. She moves the plates and glasses to one side of the table and motions for you to lay down once you're done undressing. As she sets her shotgun aside, and begins undoing her own armor and clothes she says, "We can discuss what you found out after we're done." What do you do?

Hoarfrost: The snow falls, blowing around and shifting into patterns only you seem to be able to make sense of. You see...a settlement. Nearby. Not too far from you, an idol of worship from the old world. The people in the settlement accepting it, following it, never questioning or moving on. Remove it Hoarfrost - remove it so that they can be freed. They will not be happy, but in the end - the world will be saved.

You see Stone bending besides you, holding a map open. "Circled some places nearby," she says as some of the snow begins to drift on the map. "Some good spots we can hit, keep everyone happy. And safe," she mutters to you. You see the snow collect on one area that shows where a city formerly stood - the flakes of snow drift off until a single tiny speck remains on a specific part of the map. City is called Big Axe Bridge, named for the bridge you cross to get there. There's not really much to that part of the city - barely anything comes out for trade so the population is left alone. Not a lot of them either - this shouldn't be too hard. But your followers will love it. Stone looks at the snow, then at you. "Hoarfrost, you see something?" What do you do?

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage



Harvest, the Brainer
Cool +1 | Hard +1 | Hot -2 | Sharp +1 | Weird +3
Harm: 0:00 | Experience: ●●○○○» | 6-barter | 1-armor

And so she succumbs. I do not make her wait much longer. My clothing slides to the floor, the chill of the room playing over my skin, and I splay myself upon the table.

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 9:08 PM
@Harvest: 2d6+3 deep brain scan on razorwire = (3+2)+3 = 8

Tricky fucked around with this message at Jan 16, 2018 around 18:23

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006



Barracuda, the Gunlugger
Hard +3 | Cool -1 | Hot -2 | Sharp +1 | Weird +2
Harm 6:00 | Experience: 2/5 | 1-barter | 2-armor

Son of a BITCH! gently caress! That little bastard actually shot me! Wait, am I bleeding? gently caress, I am bleeding! And now that she thinks she can run away with my gun! If she thinks she's getting away after that, then she's dead loving wrong!

I chase after the girl. She tries to take another shot at me, but it pings off my armor. Even with my wound, I manage to catch up to her, and grab her, "Come here, you little poo poo!" She tries to struggle, but I quickly overpower her, grabbing her by the back of her clothing, and lifting up her up off her feet. "I'll be taking this back," I wrench my gun back from her tiny little hands, "Y'know, next time, when you shoot somebody, try going for a shot that'd cripple 'em, like the knee caps, so they don't chase you down," I put my magnum back into the holster in my coat, "So, y'wanna start explaining why ya thought it'd be a good idea to steal from somebody who's armed to the loving teeth?"

quote:

@Barracuda: 2d6+3 seizing the kid by force = (3+2)+3 = 8
- You take definite and undeniable control of it.
- It's safe, secure, and undamaged in the fighting.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.




Cool+1 Hard-1 Hot+1 Sharp=0 Weird+2
0:00 Harm 0/5 xp 4 barter

"The big axe holds a pillar of the stagnant world," I declare. I stand up and approach Stone. "Are you familiar with the area? Numbers, entrances? I'm sure you're against storming the bridge. I would want a cloud cover to try such an attack, I'll admit."

I turn to the crown to sate them in the meantime of planning. "I have determined our next prey. We only need to figure out how best to seize it by the throat!"

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

The end! No moral.


Roach
2-armor | XP 0/5 | sharp, weird

"You didn't take long to disappoint me. That wasn't a request. It was an order. But since you're so keen to help out The End, by all means. I'll take Left Nut. She can at least follow orders, whatever other problems she has."

Roach swept her hair back dismissively and stepped past the girl and addressed her guest.

"Lady Hoarfrost. I've reports of trouble at one of the local farms. It may not end up being anything, but if some of your people would like to blow off some steam they are welcome to join me. Send them to the garage if there's any volunteers. In the meantime, Girl Friday here has volunteered to be an aide if you have need of anything. Put her to work as you see fit. I don't expect to be gone more than a few hours."

She wanted to inquire about this plan of hers, but it was bad form to invite yourself along like that.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Harvest: You see Razorwire. You are Razorwire. You are looking at some machinery. "We can purify the water with this?" The man talking to you (Monk) nods. "If Wi-Fi can get this going we could set something up. Maybe set up trade with the other holds nearby for everything else. Make something of this place you know?"

Much later - you and Monk are arguing next to several dead bodies. "Razorwire what the gently caress are you doing?!" "Keeping us safe from the threats outside. They'll take everything from us if they can. Sometimes that means dealing with threats inside." Wi-Fi watches the two of you.

Much later - you are heavily wounded, your right eye a mess, blood flowing from who knows how many injuries, but with the large group of enemies dead at your feet. You drag Monk outside, yelling - practically screaming, "WHO loving ELSE WANTS ME GONE?!" You feel Monk prying into your mind, trying to get in while you're weak but you put your large handgun to his head and blow his brains out onto the street. You look at the crowd gathered, because you can't look at Monk's body any more.

Later that night - you are in bed recovering from your wounds. You've determined that Wi-Fi didn't know what her brother was up to and thankfully you can keep her around. You wish that Monk could have seen things the way you do, the truth of how things are. You wish things had turned out differently. Wi-Fi will keep working here, you'll make sure of that, but she'll never forget what you've done. You wish she would understand what you did, forgive you - but you know that will never happen.

You are yourself again. Razorwire looks down at you, teeth clenched. She gets off the table and starts putting her clothes back on. "Get dressed. Now. We need to talk about whatever it is you found out earlier." What do you do?

Barracuda: "I-I need a gun," she says while looking around. "And you-don't you, I mean, you know you-well, that is uh..." She sees no one else is around and looks back to you. "Wait! I mean, you do work killing people right? I can pay you!" She struggles to get out of your grasp, but you have a good hold on her. "Uh, if you'll let me down I can show you." What do you do?

Hoarfrost: As the crowd cheers Stone says, "The bridge is the entrance to the city, going around it might take some time. But there's not a lot of people in Big Axe Bridge, we'll probably get through unnoticed if no one's around. Trouble will be inside the city - it's a mess in there. Going to be hard to get the trucks through all the broken roads, and if there are people guarding this place they're likely to see us coming. Might want to come up with something to fool them into thinking we're friendly until we get close enough." Meanwhile Roach has approached you and given you Girl Friday as an aide. What do you think of her? What do you do?

Roach: Girl Friday has a brief "oh poo poo" look when you rebuke her, but looks relieved when you allow her to go with Hoarfrost. But from the way the crowd is cheering you can see they're all eager to go off with Hoarfrost and not you. What do you do?

Heliotrope fucked around with this message at Jan 19, 2018 around 23:34

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

The end! No moral.


Roach
2-armor | XP 0/5 | sharp, weird

Girl Friday's relief would likely last right up until she realized she wasn't in the Glee Club anymore. And if Hoarfrost didn't want her? Well. A lesson to her to think next time before back-talking her boss. Maybe Roach would take her back if she begged just right but it was pretty loving doubtful.

Returning to the Warren's central building, she caught Bleak supervising some of her boys and girls as they cleaned their guns. Bleak had drummed it into her head to be a hardass on that point - her gang would nelglect it otherwise and wonder why the things jammed when the heat came down.

"Hey old man. We're going for a drive. Get me about ten pairs of tits and balls and warm up the cargo truck. I don't think we'll be gone more than a few hours but I want you to stay here and keep on eye on things. The End are getting antsy and I don't want it boiling over while they're in residence. Let Queen Moh know what's up whenever she gets out of bed." The love of her life had a lot to recommend her, but her schedule was always a point of mild contention. While Roach herself was very much an early riser and all about getting poo poo done, Moh was a night owl and if she had to be up before noon than everybody else was going to have a real bad day.

A grunt from Bleak was all she got in response, which was surprisingly verbose of him. Moving on, she mosied over to Block D where the Glee Club made its home. Some snores and rustling from the night shift echoed through the block accompanied by a bit of quiet chatting from a card game going on near the entrance. Right Nut was waving a knife at Roop, who was rolling up her sleeves with a look of fear in her eyes. Nothing new with that. Right Nut was a good guy but he took his gambling extremely seriously. More than one person in the Warren was missing a finger or two for daring to cheat him in a game. And the other not-new thing was Left Nut peering around the corner watching it all.

"Hey. Girl Friday volunteered you for a job, so get your poo poo and head to the garage. Don't gently caress up this time."

Once everyone is assembled, we'll be heading over to Good Frank's farm. Taking the deuce and a half and one of the war buggies.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage



Harvest, the Brainer
Cool +1 | Hard +1 | Hot -2 | Sharp +1 | Weird +3
Harm: 0:00 | Experience: ●●○○○» | 6-barter | 1-armor

It does not take long to don my attire. It seems that, despite receiving exactly what she wanted, Razorwire is in a mood as thin as her namesake. I file away what I have shared with her for later consideration. This Wi-Fi... I believe I've seen her before. Perhaps she will become a new player in the Autumn's great game. It seems, too, that manipulating her with what has occurred may not require much doing.

I say, "There have been whispers, threats against the Wall. A warlord, a grinning Skull, who would crack the Wall and drown the world in its waters."

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006



Barracuda, the Gunlugger
Hard +3 | Cool -1 | Hot -2 | Sharp +1 | Weird +2
Harm 6:00 | Experience: 2/5 | 1-barter | 2-armor

"You can pay me, huh?" I say, sounding skeptical about it. She's lucky I got a policy against hurting kids, because otherwise I woulda shot her in the face by now.

Ah, gently caress it. Might as well hear what she has to say. "Alright, I'll let you down," I jab a finger on her tiny cheek, "But you better not be thinking of making a run for it." I let her down, and glare at her. "Okay. Show me. How're you gonna pay me?"

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Roach: "Wait what? Ugggh," Left Nut groans as Roop screams in pain. Probably not coming with you now. But she dutifully goes to gets her gear and comes along with you and the crew you've assembled. Helix and Balls take the wheels and drive everyone out to the farm. They all talk amongst themselves, wondering what's going on over at Good Frank's that could require your attention. Eventually you arrive there, and see Good Frank waiting for you along with Tumble Dry who has been keeping an eye out. He waves at you. "Good afternoon Roach. Glad you came by." You can see that despite his cheery manner, he's actually kind of worried. For that matter so is Tumble Dry who, quite frankly, looks relieved that more people have shown up. What do you do?

Harvest: "Is this a metaphorical Skull or is the soon to be dead fucker's name Skull?" Razorwire reaches over to pick up her glass of wine. She takes a drink from it while looking at you. "I'll increase security until you and Barracuda take care of them. Do you know where they are?" Despite talking business, you can see Razorwire still giving you some weird looks. Do you want to read her?

Barracuda: The kid takes off her pack and begins pulling out some items. "I've collected a bunch of stuff, and it's pretty good..." She has a random assortment of crap - including some bullets, a few medical supplies, a couple of books...but it's not much. Only about 1-barter's worth. "I can work for you to pay the rest," she says, looking desperate. "I'm pretty good at sneaking around! You almost didn't notice me, right?" What do you do?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.




Cool+1 Hard-1 Hot+1 Sharp=0 Weird+2
0:00 Harm 1/5 xp 4 barter

I rub my chin. "Perhaps an advance party moving unseen? Or as you say under guise of friendly trade? It will be more convincing with a small party than to pretend we are not The End." And on queue Roach shepherds a new soul to the flock. "Thank you. Girl Friday, as a fresh face you will be perfect for leading such an endeavor. To infiltrate or at the very least scout our quarry." I size her up. "Are you up to the task?"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage



Harvest, the Brainer
Cool +1 | Hard +1 | Hot -2 | Sharp +1 | Weird +3
Harm: 0:00 | Experience: ●●○○○» | 6-barter | 1-armor

I shake my head, "The captive I wrested this information was... prepared, I think, by this Skull. A person, yes, but one with talents for mandating loyalty -- even against my own incursions. The man died, quite painfully might I add, after I managed to gather this much. I'm sure that a force of the size I've seen would leave some trace. A camp, witnesses of their passage, or others more strange still." Of course, I cannot help but notice the ways that Razorwire looks at me now. Combined with that shown to me by the Autumn, I cannot say that she may not have soured on my company. That would be a pity. Her hospitality has been quite useful. "I will, of course, dedicate my efforts to seeing this threat identified... and eliminated."

As she drinks, I take a sip of my own. Razorwire has become known to me over the course of our association, let alone our mingling. Surely I can glean some hint of what lurks within her mind.

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 11:16 PM
@Harvest: 2d6+1 Read Razorwire = (6+2)+1 = 9

What does your character intend to do?

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

The end! No moral.


Roach
2-armor | XP 1/5 | sharp, weird

Roach watched as Left Nut sulked off and got her things. After a moment she ducked her head into D Block and narrowed her eyes. "Right Nut. That's enough. I need hands that can pull triggers. Roop, you should have known better. Next time I'm not stopping him."

---

Roach swaggered up to Good Frank, her gang making a passable facsimile of an ordered group behind her. She looked around impassively, a hand on her hip. "Sure thing. How's Shy doing? You're expecting any day now, right?" Shy was Frank's second wife. Formerly of the Glee Club, he'd taken a real shine to her a year back and Roach had set them up as a favor to the man. Before he could even respond, Roach continued in a calm conversational tone. "So. HR says you've got people or things or people-shaped things poking around here." A glance at Tumble Dry and the relieved look on his face. "...Are they watching us right now?"

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 2:47 PM
@Roach: 2d6+1 Read a Sitch = (6+1)+1 = 8

What should I be on the lookout for?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Hoarfrost: "Yes, pretending to trade should work for us. People in Big Axe Bridge will most likely need things from the outside." Stone rolls the map up and begins to gather everyone together.

Girl Friday looks kind of nervous but also happy at your suggestion. "Yeah! Totally! I can just talk to them or whatever until...uh, a signal?"

"When you hear the fighting start that's the signal," Stone says as people begin loading everything they need into the trucks. Soon, you and The End head out of The Warren and to your target. The roads are clear, and everyone starts eagerly talking about the battle they hope is upcoming. Eventually you cross the bridge and get into Big Axe Bridge itself. As Stone said the roads are an absolute mess - debris strewn everywhere, useless husks of cars left out, nearby buildings collapsed and the material fallen onto the road, streetlamps laying broken in the sidewalks. Girl Friday and Stone keep close together until Stone makes a motion for Girl Friday to stop. She points to a church over the hill. It easily stands out among everything else in the city, being completely intact and looking no worse for the wear. But you also see several crucifixes mounted nearby, some with dead bodies on them and others empty but stained with blood. Stone looks at the sight. "We better hurry and get into position when the rest of them distract this group for us." What do you do?

Leading your group to the church without getting spotted is Acting Under Fire. Stone also has this move for your consideration:

In battle, Stone holds 2. She can spend this hold to increase harm inflicted by her or an ally by 1, or to reduce harm suffered for her or an ally by 1.


Harvest: "Hmm," Razorwire says. She seems to be thinking on what you said, but you can see there's something else on her mind - what just happened between the two of you. She's planning on dealing with this Skull but you can see from her looks she's also thinking on how to protect herself from you reaching in her mind like that again. She still wants you on her side though. "Well, with Barracuda the two of you should be able to handle yourselves. See if there's a weak spot in this Skull's operations you can hit, something to at least delay them. I can lend the two of you a car if you need one." What do you do?

Roach: "I don't know, but for a while this...feeling has been around," Frank says. You can tell what he's talking about - even the rest of your group seems a bit unnerved. "I keep seeing and hearing things, but nothing shows up. It's like people are watching but there's no people you can see, just things in the corner of your eye. I think it's always here."

"Same," says Tumble Dry. You feel it in the air too, something dangerous...something weird is around here, all around the area. Like a storm about to arrive, it's casting its shadow over the farm. What do you do?

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

The end! No moral.


Roach
2-armor | XP 1/5 | sharp, weird

Roach narrowed her eyes, listening to the wind blow lonely through the fields. The hairs on her neck were standing up and she didn't much like it. It always meant something bad. Bad in ways normal bastards with guns and lovely attitudes never did. She really wished Hoarfrost were here for this, or even Harvest. They had their ways of seeing in ways Roach simply couldn't, and as unsettling as it was that sort of talent had its uses.

"Balls, Helix, Tumble Dry. Hang here and keep an eye on things." She cocked her head towards the buggy. "Someone sit on the gun but keep it cool. We're the nastiest pack of lunatics around - we don't get the creeps, we give people the creeps." She smacked Tumble Dry jovially on the shoulder and fist bumped the drivers before turning and addressing the rest of her crew. She unslung her shotgun and rested it on a shoulder, eyeing the group.

"Alright. Let's do a sweep and see what we can flush out. Grab yourself a battle buddy and don't wander off. Left Nut, you're watching my rear end on this."

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Roach: "Got it bodd," Helix says. The three of them and Good Frank stay put, taking their weapons out and looking around. Right Nut takes the position of gunner on the buggy. He is your best shooter after all. Everyone spreads out but stays within eyeshot of each other, weapons drawn and keeping silent. Left Nut nods at your command. "Totally got your back Roach! You and me, together! Nobody's gonna gently caress with us!" She waves her gun around and continues to babble. The group goes forward, a little past the farm. Far beyond, you see the sight of The Woods and hear rustling and crunching as leaves are stepped on. For a moment you're not sure what you're seeing - a figure out in the distance but it's coming closer far, far too fast for a human. Then it lets out an enraged scream and you realize what you're looking at.

A revenant is here.

A revenant counts as a large gang

"gently caress!" Left Nut says and practically drops her weapon. You hear the rest of your group panicking and even Right Nut pauses in surprise. It's closing in but you have a moment before it gets close enough to attack you. What do you do?

You can roll for both Leadership and whatever move you make in the same post

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

The end! No moral.


Roach
2-armor | XP 1/5 | sharp, weird

Roach watched the revenant screaming out from the woods and could only stare in rapt horror. After the longest second in her life her brain finally kicked back into gear and she screamed out orders. Only the fact that she had caught the scent of trouble on the wind allowed her to keep her bearings, and that might be the only thing that kept this situation from spiraling wholly out of control.

"Shoulder those weapons!" She glanced to the side at Left Nut. "Don't even loving think about it. You stand fast, girl!" Roach brought her own weapon to bear as the nightmare hurtled towards them at inhuman speeds. Just a moment more and it would be in range...

"Open fire you scabrous cocks!"

@Roach: 2d6+2 Leadership = (1+3)+2 = 6
I will definitely be hearing about this later.

@Roach: 2d6+2 Seize By Force = (5+2)+2+1 from Read a Sitch = 10
Trying to keep the revenant from getting any further then my gang. The Glee Club will inflict terrible harm, suffer little harm in return, and take definite and undeniable control of it. This is currently a small gang, so baseline is 2-harm, 1-armor.

Shardix fucked around with this message at Jan 25, 2018 around 01:15

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Roach: Everyone waits, and then Right Nut fires as the revenant gets into range. You can see the flesh on the fingers have rotted away, leaving just white bone. But the bones have become sharp and deadly claw like appendages. Screams from the revenant and your gang mix together, blood splattering to the ground. One of the people ahead of you falls to the ground, guts spilling out of what remains of their stomach. The rest of your people manage to avoid death, but take their fair share of wounds. The revenant reaches you and Left Nut way too quickly, its arm shoots out and the claws drag across you.

Take 1 Harm

@Heliotrope: 2d6+1 harm roll = (1+5)+1 = 7


The force of the blow knocks you over and you hit the ground. "We-we still got this right?!" Left Nut shrieks as she attempts to fire shots into the thing. "Come on Roach, don't-" but it's too late as the revenant hooks its claws into her throat and rips it wide open. She has a look of shock on her face and stumbles for a moment, before falling down. You hear the machine gun firing even more and an scream of rage to match the revenant coming from Right Nut. The revenant has many injuries itself but it's still going strong. What do you do?

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006



Barracuda, the Gunlugger
Hard +3 | Cool -1 | Hot -2 | Sharp +1 | Weird +2
Harm 6:00 | Experience: 2/5 | 1-barter | 2-armor

I take a look at all the crap the kid pulled out. Yeah, this isn't even close to being enough, but she could be useful. "Alright," I get down on my knees, so I can be at eye level with the kid, "I'll do the job, but I hope yer ready for me to work ya to the bone. This ain't something ya can pay off in a week, especially after you gave me this," I gesture at the wound she left me, "You're going to be working for a long time, kiddo. You think you're ready for that?"

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Barracuda: "Yes." She doesn't even hesitate. "So, uh the...person is at the Humble Table." You've been there before - it's a really small bar not too far off. There's just one table that everyone sits at, hence the name. "Uh, do you want me to come with you and show you or...how does it work?" What do you do?

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006



Barracuda, the Gunlugger
Hard +3 | Cool -1 | Hot -2 | Sharp +1 | Weird +2
Harm 6:00 | Experience: 2/5 | 1-barter | 2-armor

"You give me a name, a description, and then I go and shoot whoever it is in the head," I hold up a finger to my forehead, and mimic a gun being shot, "Simple as that."

"Speaking of names, you got one I can call you, kid?"

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Barracuda: "My name's Illuminati," the girl says. "His name is Putrid. He's pretty big, has blonde hair, wears a hat, and usually has a cigar on him. He's probably drunk by now and he gets mad real easily when that happens." She looks around. "Do you want to meet back here when you're done?"

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

The end! No moral.


Roach
Harm 3:00 | 2-armor | XP 1/5 | sharp, weird


Roach went sprawling into the dirt from the force of the blow, and the grinding sensation in her chest very much suggested it was going to bring with it more than just some superficial bruising. gently caress. If she had even the slightest inkling that a revenant was lurking around, she would have let Good Frank and his family die and be forgotten. God damned hindsight.

She managed to shake off the stunning blow and get a leg underneath her just in time to see Left Nut's throat be torn wide open and her big brother utterly lose his poo poo. The buggy's MG spat steel jacketed death, drowned out by the horrible sound of the man's own hate-fueled scream of rage. Roach's own fury rose up at the sound and her hands found their familiar place on the shotgun. Things were still a little wobbly, but the sight of the nightmare made flesh was clear enough. With a hellish scream of her own, Roach charged the beast and clocked it upside the head with the butt of the gun before bringing the weapon to bear and unloading with everything it had.

@Roach: 2d6+2 sieze by force = (5+2)+2 = 9
3-harm close messy. Roach deals terrible damage and takes definite and undeniable control of her position.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.




Cool+1 Hard-1 Hot+1 Sharp=0 Weird+2
0:00 Harm 1/5 xp 4 barter

I give the advance party explicit instructions of sabotage. It would be fortunate if we could simply catch them with their pants down. But one must plan for the worst. So when the defenders turn their backs on the new arrivals to man the walls, is when they unlatch the door. Or whatever it is that they can do.

Everyone is excited for the action to start. Too excited. Our approach is too eager and too boisterous. But I expected this. It is not the most important part of the raid. And what comes next is. And that is where enthusiasm is good.

8 on act under fire

SHY NUDIST GRRL fucked around with this message at Jan 27, 2018 around 04:56

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage



Harvest, the Brainer
Cool +1 | Hard +1 | Hot -2 | Sharp +1 | Weird +3
Harm: 0:00 | Experience: ●●○○○» | 6-barter | 1-armor

I say, "As you wish, Razorwire. With your vehicle and the skills of myself and Barracuda, I can assure you that we'll have more intelligence as to the Skull's plots and have struck at him and his forces before the end of the week." The necessary formalities are followed as the conversation wraps up, as I do not wish to agitate her any further. At least not until I have found a more potent patron. Exiting her stronghold, I move towards Barracuda. It seems she has attracted a small child and... been shot? Curious. Most curious indeed.

I raise a hand at the mercenary and say, "Barracuda. There is a job." A brief pause. "If you are healthy enough for it."

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Roach: The revenant tears through the rest of your gang. Roop and Right Nut are the only ones left, and the revenant goes for Roop. She screams as it hooks its claws into her and begins to drag her out. Right Nut keeps firing and doesn't even care there's someone in the way. Even if she would have lived from the revenant attack she definitely doesn't make it with bullets riddling her body. The revenant takes shot after shot, chunks of flesh blowing away.

Take 2 Harm
@Heliotrope: 2d6+2 harm roll = (1+5)+2 = 8


It slams you against the buggy and your shotgun goes flying out of your hands and onto the ground. But...you see it twitch, almost like it's being pulled by something. The revenant suddenly turns around and runs off, heading back to where it came from. The machine gun stops firing as Right Nut jumps off and runs over to Left Nut's body. "No no NO NO NO," he begins screaming as he sees just how dead she is. He and you are the only survivors, other then the people you sent to stay back at Good Frank's. He turns to you, still full of anger. "What the gently caress ROACH?!" he screams. "WHY DID YOU SEND US INTO THIS DEATHTRAP?" What do you do?

Hoarfrost: Girl Friday goes on ahead to draw out the church's defenders, and Stone begins driving around to find a good route to their backside. But even with your leadership the roads are simply too broken and packed with debris to make progress. Stone looks at the church, stops the truck and opens the door. "We can't get close in time with these conditions. We can make it the rest of the way on foot." That's true, but you won't be able to use the truck to keep yourself safe if anyone decides to attack you. What do you do?

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

The end! No moral.


Roach
Harm 9:00 | 2-armor | XP 1/5 | sharp, weird


Roach dazedly looked at Right Nut, his words taking a second to fully take hold in her head. As they did her eyes narrowed and her lips curled back. It was an effort of will not to leap at him and finish the job the revenant had not. Her teeth were no less sharp. She jerked her head to break the man's stare and gazed at the carnage. There was absolutely nothing left of her gang. None of her boys and girls were going to be getting back up after that maelstrom. Except, maybe...

Storming over to Left Nut's body, Roach knelt down and clamped a hand over the ragged rent in her throat in an effort to make a seal. She lowered her head to the girl's mouth and listened for signs of breathing. She didn't have much expectation, but she was the only one that hadn't been wholly eviscerated or torn limb from limb.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Roach: Left Nut's throat is wide open, and the only reason blood isn't flowing out is because most of it has already spilled out onto the now red leaves. You feel no air come out of her mouth. She's gone. Right Nut marches over to you. "Yeah, she's loving dead. Thanks to you." He's incredible angry right now. Do you want to read him?

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006



Barracuda, the Gunlugger
Hard +3 | Cool -1 | Hot -2 | Sharp +1 | Weird +2
Harm 6:00 | Experience: 2/5 | 1-barter | 2-armor

"Hey, Harvest!" I stand back up and wave at her. "Yea, I'm still good to go. Got something I need to take care of first, though," I point Illuminati, "This little shrimp over here just hired me to take care of some guy called Putrid over at the Humble Table. Shouldn't take take more than, I dunno, 10 minutes?"

"What'd ya say, buddy?" I nudge her with my elbow, and give her a big, toothy grin, showing off all my razor sharp teeth, "You mind helping me out with this? It could be fun!"

...Hm. Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something? Wasn't I going to ask the kid something else? What was I going to ask again? "Oh, right!" I slap my forehead when I remember what my question was, "Hey, kid, I probably shoulda asked this sooner, but why do you want this guy dead, anyways?" I don't usually ask, but it's not everyday I get hired by a little girl.

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at Jan 28, 2018 around 09:13

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Barracuda: "He..." Illuminati looks down. "He's my dad. Well, he is now. My real dad died a while ago. And he hurts me and my mom, especially when he gets drunk. My mom can't leave him because he'll get even angrier." Tears start coming out of her eyes. "But...if you kill him then nobody could do anything and we could be happy again." What do you do?

Harvest: What do you think of Barracuda taking the time to do a job from some random kid?

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

The end! No moral.


Roach
Harm 9:00 | 2-armor | XP 1/5 | sharp, weird


Roach sat back on her haunches and looked up at Right Nut. She slowly got to her feet, eyes burning with anger. He had a right to be pissed off and heartbroken. He had that right. But he did not have a right to go slinging accusations around, as if Roach had any inkling of what was lurking out here. As if she could think of no better way to spend her time than getting a sizable chunk of her gang murdered for no reason whatsoever.

@Roach: 2d6+1 read a person = (3+6)+1 = 10
3-hold on Right Nut


"gently caress you. If I had known what was here, I never would have bothered. You think I'm happy about this? I might be a hard case but you are all mine, and I do my best to protect what is mine. If I didn't have a responsibility to you I'd be chasing that demon down for what it did, on foot if necessary." She stepped forward, getting right into Right Nut's personal space and staring him in the eyes. "So say what you need to say. Do what you need to do. Demand of me what you need to demand of me. But don't you ever insult me like that again." She waited for his response, nerves keyed up and senses honed against his slightest movement. If he went for a weapon, she would be ready to drop him. As the moments ticked by she searched his eyes and face for anything that might betray his thoughts. Any idea of what she could do to avoid being the only one going home today.

Spending 1-hold immediately to know what Right Nut intends to do.

Shardix fucked around with this message at Jan 29, 2018 around 11:36

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage



Harvest, the Brainer
Cool +1 | Hard +1 | Hot -2 | Sharp +1 | Weird +3
Harm: 0:00 | Experience: ●●○○○» | 6-barter | 1-armor

I look from the girl to Barracuda. I say, "As long as it's fast. Razorwire has made it most clear that this job is top priority. She has also given us leave to take one of her cars." Unholstering my pistol and checking the safety, should need arise, I holster it and finish by saying, "Lead the way."

The petty morality involved in this matter does not concern me. In fact, I applaud the girl's grasp of the Autumn. She has found a potent tool of vengeance. Now, will that vengeance lead her anywhere she might enjoy...? I can only look on to find out.

  • Locked thread
«3 »