Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Heavy Metal posted:

He was a great visual storyteller, those six page segments of The Graveyard Shift for example got a lot across.

A new story by John Wagner started in 2000AD prog 2115 by the way, so cool to be able to have that from 1977 to today.

Just read through Graveyard Shift this morning on my commute. drat.

On this reread I am remembering just how ridiculous the future crises are. Eventually you feel like there isn't even anything left to destroy in the series as it just gets hammered again and again by population destroying events. But drat are those first few ones amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Random Stranger posted:

er... Judge Dredd has a catch phrase. I don't recall the Stallone movie using anything other than "I am the law!" which Dredd had been throwing around since the 1970's.

It was "I knew you'd say that"
P weak.