Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

zer0spunk posted:

Bumping this thread because I'm starting this series. My gameplan is to follow the read order for the first 40 volumes with stuff like cursed earth uncensored jammed in (case files 2 etc etc) which ends up in about 2000 publishing year wise.

Then I guess go in prog order from 2000-current. And if that doesn't kill me, I guess try and track down the megazine's where case files 32 will leave off...and then I guess the 2 dc versions, the strange fleetway version, and then the myriad of idw stuff including the 7 2012 movie version stories...

Jesus christ.

I'll post my progress every now and then until I give up.

Personally I felt like I had to read some Judge Anderson stories because reading so many stories about what is an unrepentant fascist can be exhausting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Payndz posted:

Mega-City One may be a fascistic dystopia, but at least it made its disease testing kits free to all...

If Dredd says that he's gonna deliver medicine you better believe he's gonna deliver the hell out of that medicine:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Azubah posted:

Dredd recent crossed over with itself, there is nothing the franchise hasn't touched in some way. It rules.

Dredd is also a prequel to Nemesis the Warlock.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

I'm reading the complete case files and I've just come to the part where Dutch's descendant (who doesn't like guns) are trying to get the predator to peacefully surrender to the Justice Department.