Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Decline
Apr 20, 2001

steal your face
US-based 2000ad fan here. Decided to go down the rabbit hole with Complete Case Files Vol. 01. That blossomed into a full on love for 2000ad. Once I started reading Dredd, I quickly realized how little I actually cared about superhero comics. Something about the serialized format and sci-fi focus really clicked for me. UK comics rule pretty hard! Even love the old action strips.

Tried to make a list of some major 2000ad stuff that I've read. This doesn't even really begin to scratch the surface.
- Judge Dredd
- Countless Dreddverse comics
- Strontium Dog (excluding The Son)
- Nikolai Dante
- Ro-Busters/ABC Warriors (through the Volgan War)
- Nemesis the Warlock
- Caballistics Inc

My 2000ad reading list is still miles long but it's impossible for me to stop adding. Happy to provide recommendations on more obscure and/or contemporary material!

Currently working on finishing up ABC Warriors, and catching up on the last year or so of progs. Might start diving into Slaine or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU