Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana
I bought a really dumb domain to make a really dumb web site:

http://chart.business

I love the look of the Bloomberg Terminal but I have no clue what most of that stuff means. So this is the next best thing? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

whoa, this is a truly intense business experience!

For me, the top ticker (BUSINESS $$) doesn't update unless I highlight the text in it.

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

a hole-y ghost posted:

whoa, this is a truly intense business experience!

For me, the top ticker (BUSINESS $$) doesn't update unless I highlight the text in it.

Hmm interesting — what platform/browser are you using?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Neon Noodle posted:

Hmm interesting — what platform/browser are you using?

Chrome 63.0.3239.132 on Windows 7. I have uMatrix but disabled it for the site. I have uBlock Origin but disabled it for the site. I use Chrome zoomed to 125% because I'm bad at seeing.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
Now I just need another monitor so I can have this on it at all times, occasionally looking over at it while I sip my coffee in my high backed leather office chair.

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
this is really good

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

Socks4Hands posted:

this is really good

Thanks. :)
A-hole-y will you try the site now? I switched to jQuery for the marquee instead of CSS animation because of compatibility issues.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Neon Noodle posted:

Thanks. :)
A-hole-y will you try the site now? I switched to jQuery for the marquee instead of CSS animation because of compatibility issues.
The scrolling works but at my normal 125% zoom level most of $$ BUSINESS is cut off. not sure if that's worth fixing though?

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

:lol: The lovely Blue Coat proxy at work does not like your site one bit:

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

What’s the deal with that? Probably lack of SSL?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Nah I think it's just some lovely config they've enabled which appears to treat uncommon TLDs as "high risk".

• Locked thread