Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganson
Jul 13, 2007
I know where the electrical tape is!

Truga posted:

I knew I heard the name penifsmash before, googling it, apparently he was in my alliance in eve o. What's this about burning ember of pure hatred? :v:

Christ there's a name that takes me for a stroll down amnesia lane. I can't remember if he was part of the eve lobby chat :fuckgoons: or some drama with BlackOps. Either way it's pretty funny to see that some things never change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

I have eschewed the crossbow for the lance, nothing is more satisfying than getting an 80+ dmg piercing hit followed up by punting the guy ten feet in the air. :black101:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
fighting naked also has the added benefit of you being able to outrun anyone, and if you have arrowtotheknee and maxxed agility, you can outrun flees

Pugzilla
Feb 25, 2011
Has the 4k issue been resolved yet? I'd join the fun, but the fonts are stupid small. Tried to f*** with a few of the files, and mess with rez but did not make a difference.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Ganson posted:

Christ there's a name that takes me for a stroll down amnesia lane. I can't remember if he was part of the eve lobby chat :fuckgoons: or some drama with BlackOps. Either way it's pretty funny to see that some things never change.

I know right? IIRC their corp (elitist ops) joined pandemic legion, which I was in, after loving over goonfleet and stealing the goonswarm alliance or something along those lines.

And then their director got banned for unknown reasons (so, probably RMT) a few months later lmao

Expired Vitamin
Jul 3, 2017

I have heard good things. Can't wait to see the farcical aquatic ceremonies that form the basis of government in Detroit.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

We've established a solid beachhead on Hyperion island, a couple of brave Detroit soldiers along with Blood Vikings fought back 4 waves of about 15 Hyperion each and utterly demolished them, taking 500 stones worth of loot in total. They were shattered so hard they never attempted to contest the foothold again, and now there's solid fortifications going up. Apparently the king/count of Wessex died almost immediately. We only took about 4 casualties among our 15 or so total.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!

Kimsemus posted:

Goons have elevated fighting naked with a crossbow to an art form

We kill 5 of you, you lose tons of gear which we steal. You kill 5 of us, you get 5 crappy crossbows and 3 bolts :wooper:

Ah, the feudal rifter. :allears:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
That's exactly how I've been selling it :sun:

forge
Feb 26, 2006

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

wasnt penif actually kicked? forge just got de officered cause he doesnt even play

also leaking ochat

You basically don't know wtf you are talking about and should probably shut the gently caress up already. I posted about the story Kim told me in another channel not even on that discord. That isn't called leaking lifgoon ochat. If you happened to have a conversation about hacking in the officer channel and about grease telling pubbies about hax, that's on you. Because you said I leaked ochat, it is indeed you who is confirming and leaking ochat publicly, since I've never done such. Thanks for letting us all know and confirming that you guys were discussing hacking and grease telling pubbies about said hax in that chat however.

/clap

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

itc: big gay baby slapfights

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
Yikes

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

forge posted:

You basically don't know wtf you are talking about and should probably shut the gently caress up already. I posted about the story Kim told me in another channel not even on that discord. That isn't called leaking lifgoon ochat. If you happened to have a conversation about hacking in the officer channel and about grease telling pubbies about hax, that's on you. Because you said I leaked ochat, it is indeed you who is confirming and leaking ochat publicly, since I've never done such. Thanks for letting us all know and confirming that you guys were discussing hacking and grease telling pubbies about said hax in that chat however.

/clap

But now you've just confirmed his confirmation, and therefore you are the real leaker!

Wait, now I've confirmed your confirmation of his confirmation. Does this make me the leaker? :ohdear: I swear, I've never even played this game!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
:yikes:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
that sure is a post lmao

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
So is this game any good

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

30.5 Days posted:

So is this game any good

Yes, good game please buy. хорошо

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

forge posted:

/clap

whole lotta bullshit words for you to spew about a game you don't even play

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
lol at trying to throw Kim under the bus when you were in the channel yourself that's real cool of you

Equate
Nov 11, 2011

Justin Tyme posted:

We've established a solid beachhead on Hyperion island, a couple of brave Detroit soldiers along with Blood Vikings fought back 4 waves of about 15 Hyperion each and utterly demolished them, taking 500 stones worth of loot in total. They were shattered so hard they never attempted to contest the foothold again, and now there's solid fortifications going up. Apparently the king/count of Wessex died almost immediately. We only took about 4 casualties among our 15 or so total.

Yeah I was the first to die, used a stolen hardy and heavy heater. Painted a big target on me right off the bat, their lancers focused me down and I died right at the start of the fight. Luckily having high piety and a close base lets you run back without losing anything. poo poo I'm thinking about building a house on server 5 just to spawn in quicker.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
how are they doing stability wise, i thought there was a shitload of people leaving because they're trying to make everyone dig a seawall

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
damnit forge

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
this is an ok bideo game and it causes posting regularly. that's my official life is feudal: mmo review

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

Blazing Zero posted:

this is an ok bideo game and it causes posting regularly. that's my official life is feudal: mmo review

solid. :thumbsup:

wish i could play more, really. been too busy ever since christmas vacation.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

how are they doing stability wise, i thought there was a shitload of people leaving because they're trying to make everyone dig a seawall

Well, I'd put it this way: they can still muster enough dudes at any given time to run off a small raiding party, but aren't strong enough to fight back a dedicated, skilled force of 15-20 people. It's a much different story than that first JH we participated in where it was like 75 vs 75.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

forge posted:

/clap

Thread loving delivers.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

quote:

im NOT in mumble
im eating delicious pork chops

quote:

Or you can pay in the new crypto currency, LiF apples

quote:

lmbo
OK YOU LAZY CUNTS
I HAVE A TRADE
FOR THE NEW KITCHEN
AND MY KITCHEN

quote:

in other news the lady across the street just saw my dick

This is the real officer chat leaks

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
the first one is me, ban simon

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

the first one is me, ban simon

You didn't even offer me pork chops, you deserve it.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blazing Zero posted:

:hai:

thank you for your service

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!

So, if you don't mind, I'll straight up ask: Why would I play this instead of BDO?
(Not taking into account any goon politik slapfights)

Friend was pitching BDO to me, I've seen spacegoons talk about Life is Feudal. I don't know much about or have experience with either. I'm pretty casual these days.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

BeAuMaN posted:

So, if you don't mind, I'll straight up ask: Why would I play this instead of BDO?

Friend was pitching BDO to me, I've seen spacegoons talk about Life is Feudal. I don't know much about or have experience with either. I'm pretty casual these days.

because bdo is dead and bad

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

BEST :10bux: I EVER SPENT
I died with negative 20 alignment :tif:

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

BeAuMaN posted:

This game if you want to improve your gear you just make it, in bdo you have a chance to get better gear. If you enjoy RNG paper scissors rock crap go play BDO if you wanna fight dudes mount and blade style while making GBS threads on their e-forts than come play Feudalism simulator.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Also BDO is anime trash

Delamore
Jan 11, 2008

Monocle Man
Isn't BDO more like a theme park MMO? This is closer to wurmonline or something where you build up forts and fight each other with swords and bows.
Earlier today I was out with some random allies fighting a giant chinese base and after around 10 minutes of busting heads, 20+ guys in armor pushed across their land bridge to fight us and it was utter chaos because we only came with 6 players so it was 6 vs 20+ with more friendly fire on their side than damage on us, we lost one and the rest of us managed to retreat with 10-15 kills over the whole fight

Here's a shot of part of the enemy army, taken on the lowest possible settings because my PC is a poo poo heap

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
I worked with the GMs and got all of the goons that were banned in Detroit unbanned, though, sadly, with various levels of skillwipe. I tried asking on behalf of Imperium, but Bobik has a hate-boner so sharp for Imperium you could cut a diamond with it

Chewy on the other hand... :iiam:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Kimsemus posted:

I worked with the GMs and got all of the goons that were banned in Detroit unbanned, though, sadly, with various levels of skillwipe. I tried asking on behalf of Imperium, but Bobik has a hate-boner so sharp for Imperium you could cut a diamond with it

Chewy on the other hand... :iiam:
You are a loving wizard.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Justin Tyme posted:

Also BDO is anime trash

that's all games though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

PMush Perfect posted:

You are a loving wizard.

lets be fair, he started off wrong footed and we all went NO NO BAD APOLOGIZE TO THAT MAN and then it went better