Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

Mediocrity Goggles posted:

Did some landscaping out on the south end, thought it needed an extra touch.

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

Galarox posted:

A question for EU goons - how is the lag/connection to the NA server from this side of the pond? I watched some of Camaro Racers vids and I could defo hear EU accents so there are some of us on there, but my connection is not fibre, so not the fastest.

It's a loving mess but half the time it seems to work in your favor. Just accept that hit detection is absolute garbage for anything in motion and it'll kinda sorta work out.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

This is literally what some of us exclusively did, and have had great success doing.

I'm not sure who is running stuff or doing it right now, as i'm on a special girl kissing mission, but being able to use a crossbow/bow and doing hit and run stuff is super useful and fun.

don't forget your printer.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
damnit forge

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
The cacophony of 50 tanning vats all bubbling away in unison.