Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

BEST :10bux: I EVER SPENT

Zaodai posted:

Looking in to potentially picking this up (because I'm a sucker for mount and blade style games), if you follow the guide in the OP about 55 points in slinger to use a Crossbow (?!), and you only get 400 total to spend on combat stuff, how hosed are you if you want to do anything other than just crossbow people forever?

Combat skills and Crafting skills share separate skill point caps, so it's a matter of what types of combat you want to do, not crafting or combat.

edit: lol

InstantInfidel fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Jan 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

https://lifeisfeudal.com/

Log in to your account there, and there *should* be an option somewhere under account management or settings to merge your account with your steam account. If that's what you've been doing and that's causing the error you mentioned, hit up the devs in the official discord.

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

Terraforming efforts are going well :toot:

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

Who is John Galt deadtear?

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

Virginia Slams posted:

Is this like that garbage game Wurm Online that goons were obsessed with years back?

It's in the first third line of the goddamn OP

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

I died with negative 20 alignment :tif:

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

Kak posted:

Don't worry about it, someone came and stole a plot I was working on to build a shack. I've already uninstalled.

Yeah this game isn't for you

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

BeAuMaN posted:

So uh, this is still going for those who need to buy, except there's now a code JUSTFORYOU that takes it down by 23%. So $38.49 for Pilgrim and $76.99 for Zealot. Apparently you can buy each one once per account and apply it to that account also, not sure if that's a worthwhile proposition or not.

With premium at $19.99 a month, the middle one is the best deal I guess- you get premium for a slight (~$1.50) discount and everything else (2 characters, 3 if you use 10k of the favor for a ticket) is a bonus. The other two are still good deals tho

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

moose hacked the game and stole my cart of shaped stone

rear end in a top hat

attn new goons: we are in desperate need of shaped rock. please feel free to leave 3.5 cart's worth at my personal claim as soon as possible.

InstantInfidel fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Feb 3, 2018

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

Ye Olde Code Enforcement is now taking requests to nuke personal claims, here's a sample of our first citation:

Detroit Code Enforcement has noticed some irregularities with this personal claim

No sanitation facilities for dangerous organic waste

Industrial runoff leaking straight into the Great Lakes waterways

Some STUPID loving TREE FENCES that blocked my horse

In light of these violations, this personal claim has been revoked and will be absorbed into the hivemind within three days. Thank you for your compliance.

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

The Anti-China instance battle is still on for tonight, prepare for bloodshed

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

Guild claims aren't expanding properly woooo

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

GET TO THE ESG FOB NOW WE NEED MORE HELP

edit: IF YOU CAN BUILD A TREBUCHET GET WEST OF BLUE HOUSE

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

No idea if the misinformation tactics we employed work but I'm nonetheless going to take all credit for the success of the operation

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

Resources are saturated and we're pretty much just building and killing as much as we want. Join now to kill lovely chinese lancers with a wooden sword!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

Closer than anyone would've liked. Way too laggy.