Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

b) it takes a while to plan Iraq 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

im surprised its taken this long, i thought it was gonna happen last year

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i mean we did last year, i just fully expect the Real poo poo now

THS
Sep 15, 2017

“but we have to do something!!”

-amnesiac residents of an aggressive empire led by a retard. millions of corpses already stacked up since 2001

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Plutonis posted:

Two airplanes aren't an act of war either but hey look what the right thought of it

weird how callous people are when the violence they handwave is distant and hypothetical to them

THS
Sep 15, 2017

HorrificExistence posted:

srsly give me one reason why this is a bad idea?

It's time to confront and destroy the largest supporter of fascism on the planet, Russia.

i hope there’s an accidental gas explosion at your house and you get third degree burns, permanent scarring and you breathe through a tube for the rest of your horrificexistence

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Why do you support colonists and fascists.

The Alawites are a colonial ruling class, remnants of French power.

The uprising against them was to install nativist democracy. Western leftists, largely being racists, saw the whiter Alawites as a "civilized" ruling race in contrast to the Muslim nativists and working-class revolutionaries.

i hope your family is in your house too, when it explodes, so while you’re in a full body cast in the hospital you get a chance to reflect on the concept of loss

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Hope you reflect on the 300k that Assad's racial regime has killed.

Glad you hate the US more than you care about real people.

god is real and you’re going to hell bitch

THS
Sep 15, 2017

gradenko_2000 posted:

if one cares about the Syrian people, perhaps one might consider getting them out of the line of fire as a more productive step rather than bombing their places of residence even further, regardless of the intent behind the bombing

why would intent matter. if we had the best of intentions, and we don’t, what about our track record in the middle east should give anyone the idea that we have the ability to carry out anything except collapsing states, mass famine, and insane slaughter resulting in millions of deaths and even further destabilization spiraling out of whatever ground zero we last deigned to help

THS
Sep 15, 2017

I'm not the one fantasizing my maiming by fire.

what do you think happens when america starts dropping bombs you stupid bitch

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Russia stops dropping napalm on cities?

yeah the situation will deescalate from there, for sure my dude

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i trust President Deals to handle foreign intervention in a way where i’m confident in the outcome, and that it would be good

THS
Sep 15, 2017

And your version of “deescalation” is just Saddam killing all Shia and Kurds in Iraq?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

yeah okay man, advocating for intervention by america has nothing to do with the US, or even recent history. you’re great at this

THS
Sep 15, 2017

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Hes obviously having some sort of weird breakdown lmfao

im on my phone so im not about to go through the guys posting history but this is almost too obtuse to be a troll

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Russian and Iran have already intervened in a bigger way than the US would. I still have faith that the Islamists will prevail over the fascists and colonizers. I see no reason why people would be against this besides racism and Islamophobia

im against it because im gay

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i love to suck dick and get my neg hole pozzed, that’s why i don’t want donald trump to invade syria and get in a shooting war with russia

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i’d like to throw in war with iran into that mix, throwing in on the side of the saudi arabia, while my messy hole gets fisted

THS
Sep 15, 2017

regionally, cooler heads will prevail while general “Mad Dog” mattis, the butcher of fallujah, leads our armies to liberate the people he was massacring a decade prior

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Now let me be clear, I hate the US, it is a hive of decadence that must face dissolution. But, that doesn't mean it can't use its violence in furtherance of anti-imperialist aims.

lol

THS
Sep 15, 2017

paul_soccer10 posted:

No, ppl are arguing w a troll

some people have genuinely bad views

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Anti-semitism takes many forms.

im going to shave off all your pubic hair and force feed it to you

THS
Sep 15, 2017

LinYutang posted:

1- Cruise missles fired at a Syrian air base
2- ????
3- Damascus is renamed "New Mar-a-Lago"

in the wise words of Gen Colin Powell, “you break it, you buy it”

anyway you’re an irredeemable retard for advocating for military intervention with Trump as president. you’d still be an idiot for advocating for it with Clinton

it takes an impressive amnesia to think we are going to establish a no-fly zone, no boots on the ground, and perform regime change with smartbombs and cruise missiles

you loving imbecile, you loving moron

THS
Sep 15, 2017

cargo cult posted:

can the us even depose assad w/o starting wwIII. is there any actual will to do so or is this just the8r

as someone who hates counterfactuals, only one way to find out!!

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Okay, No you're right, it's much better that the Russians go and force people to become christian morality loving heathens then those greasy sunnis having there own country.

Do you beat up refugees and rip hijabs off people too?

*their

THS
Sep 15, 2017

itd be unprecedented

THS
Sep 15, 2017

LinYutang posted:

it's over. the us flag is being raised over the presidential palace. god bless america

shut the gently caress up you awful loving person

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

They're bombing targets in Damascus like the Science & Research Center.

awesome, cool

THS
Sep 15, 2017

death to america

THS
Sep 15, 2017

the current american government press conference is making it look like they are pretty much done, which I hope is the case at this point

THS
Sep 15, 2017

paul_soccer10 posted:

journalist: "what evidence is there that the regime is responsible for the chemical attack"
mattis: "yes we are sure it was them thank you for your question :^D "

yeah that was great

"uhh.. we're very sure that there was one chemical weapon, used in this attack, durrr"

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

of course the usual suspects itt will twist into their convenient knots about why the antimperialist guy gassing children is great

Trump just bombed Damascus and killed a bunch of people but that's a cool as hell line to tow

THS
Sep 15, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

"For every civilian Assad kills, we will kill ten!"

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

you could start pretending to be a normal person with saying that gassing children is bad hth

gassing of children is bad

how do you feel about blowing them up with shrapnel from cruise missiles and bombs

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

but enough about the stuff assad has been doing every day for the last five years

wait so you just accused me of blowing off civilian deaths while you just did the same for an american air strike in a region where we recently killed a million people

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

conflating iraq and syria is the reason your brain is broken enough to launch into a tirade defending a genocidaire in response to my post condemning him hth

refusing to put anything in context is pretty loving stupid dude

THS
Sep 15, 2017

everything happens in a loving void and having president piss and general mad dog launch air strikes at another middle eastern country, well, please don't bring up the things that happened in recent memory bitch

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i will not stop until america is destroyed

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

folks they are smart bombs and they don't miss, any and all dead kids are the result of russian equipment hitting the ground instead of incoming cruise missiles