Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Turns out that the butthurt turk rambling on about marching into a neighbouring country to murder kurds wasn't joking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

rudatron posted:

what is it with technicals

Sounds more badass than Toyota Hilux.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Fallen Hamprince posted:

in extremely-not-targetting-hospitals news, pro-regime jets hit a cave hospital in hama with five separate missiles

it's coming right for us

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

It is going to be good when somebody does that meme with Assad's corpse.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

she did it, she finally figured it out.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

false flag :tinfoil:

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

loss edits are getting weird

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

:piss:

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Bernie would have solved Syria.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

HorrificExistence posted:

https://twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/1002062574861643779

pick your side twitter leftists. The far right dictator or the communist revolutionaries.

Enough! I side with.... Evropa

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

so I guess you assadist boys are still having a great time shilling for the Kremlin for free while some lucky soul actually got paid to do it

small brain: Assad is the elected leader of Syria
regular brain: Assad is a dictator who genocides his people
galaxy brain: The Lion Assad

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

collapsing my nations economy to own the traitor gulen

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

banned*

*not actually banned

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

:yeshaha:

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

if they capable of accidentally shooting down a Russian plane, then maybe they will accidentally shoot down a US/Ally plane :thunk:

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

this thread is good because it only gets bumped occasionally with actual news, or sometimes a funny tweet.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

very normal

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

cool

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Sounds fake, but is also the kind of thing that would get Trump to flippantly change his mind on an issue.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Tokamak posted:

Sounds fake, but is also the kind of thing that would get Trump to flippantly change his mind on an issue.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Storming Hajin While High on LSD

...During the long drive from Al Hasakah, we decided to stop off at the Deir ez-Zor McDonalds... We never made it to Hajin.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

the other candidates must go

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

There are always aircraft carriers in the middle east.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

i didn't know Rouhani is a doctor

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

kurds may be a legitimate security concern, but they are also capable and reliable partners, so it's impossible to say if they are bad or not

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

those Hariris are lit

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

'shake up' is quite the euphemism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I'd say at least a third of people in every country will uncritically believe in their state's propaganda.