Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

okay, lets do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

juche avocado posted:

i'm scared to even post in this thread much less compete

Can I submit answers for funsies and only funsies? I wouldn't win anyway, because I'm bad. Unless I've been That DICK!'d as well, w/o my knowledge. Then this would be for extremely serious bloodsport.

submit all the same answer as me so i can win

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Look this contest is great and all but I just want the hat which I will wear in public because I BELIEVE I BELIEVE IN THE PISS TAPE

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

can't wait to be an unremarkable loser much like our president doland rumpt

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

it was who would invite trump to their birthday party and the answer is pretty obvious
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/929511061954297857?s=17

jesus can i change my answer for best trump tweet?

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Ol Standard Retard posted:

outstanding thanks lol confirmation i didnt really sync with the unironic answers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Pancakes posted:

9. Which of Trump's children is the best?
12 people voted for Tiffany. Well, actually 11 people voted for Tiffany and one voted for "The one who doesn't do anything", which I counted as Tiffany.
9 people voted for Barron.

:eyepop:

tiffany over barron??

• Locked thread