Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
Carebear just won Sydney. She played rear end like all of 2017 but this will be her year. New coach Wim Fissette will improve her poo poo serve. Gonna check the odds on her winning it all..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012

Josh Lyman posted:

I mean, she won 2 slams in 2016. Not sure how much more of her year 2018 can be.

Obviously she will win all four.

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
RIP Zverev. Bageled in final set by Chung. Next time he should complain more about the lights in the arena.

Kerber vs Masha coming up :holy: Go Carebear!!

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
I love Roger Federer

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
Goooo Kerber!!!! Third set :jerky:

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
Halep should get a hindrance call for her grunting. Totally seems to increase when she´s down too. You shouldn't be able to make that kind of extended noise. Be loving quiet when the ball is on your opponents side.

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
Now break her for the win Carro! :denmark::munch:

HOLY poo poo. MP

Wooooooooooooo!

fancyclown fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Jan 27, 2018

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012

Solemn Sloth posted:

That second last rally was dope

Yeah, that rally to bring up MP. Insane.

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
GOAT!

R.I.P. Cilic

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
Great start by Cilic. No signs of being nervous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
I love you Roger

• Locked thread