Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
These are difficult times. Millennials are addicted to shooting up fidget spinners for likes on the Twitter and Mark Zuckerberg has a VHS of every time you've ever masturbated and Donald Trump being peed on by Kim Jong Un. Naturally, socially conscious artists have been trying to warn us with the help of viral media aggregators, but I worry sometimes that it's just not enough.

This is a pretty good wakeup call to the dangers of social media and mass surveillance, but I worry that it might be a little high minded, not speak to the common man, so with that in mind

Better, but it lacks social context

Now the finishing touches

If you're looking for inspiration, I recommend the of Luis Quile or just googling "deep art says something about society" etc.

I stole all these from a formerly wonderful now kinda underwhelming facebook page called Thank Mr Banky because the computer I had photoshop on died and couldn't be arsed to fix it to make my own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread