Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My uncle just sent me this poo poo saying I should "Totally watch it,
everything you need to know about how to represent yourself in court." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hby0uzYYyQA
I thought you guys could use some good legal advice as well. Did you guys know you can issue arrest warrants against judges because they didn't use the right grammar? hosed up, I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Round 2 teaches us how to speak in an incomprehensible fashion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymIcYjEnVuc

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Supreme Court of the United States comes to me for legal advice

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wiki posted:

In August 2001, Paul and Myrna Schuck unsuccessfully used Miller's language during a tax-evasion trial in Calgary, Alberta. They were later sentenced to jail after claiming postage affixed to their clothing and signed by them made them legally equivalent to royalty.[2][14]

wiki posted:

In September 2002, Miller was profiled when Milwaukee-based accountant Steven Allen Magritz was jailed after engaging in what authorities called "paper terrorism", or filing large numbers of legal claims against perceived enemies, as part of the sovereign citizen anti-government movement. The article calls Miller "the movement's linguist" and outlines his belief that people don't need to pay taxes if they can "prove that money is a verb".[21] Magritz was convicted in 2003 on seven counts of criminal slander of title and sentenced to five years in prison.[22]
Okay I take it back, this guy is actually doing a very valuable service to the human race

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SilkyP posted:

I actually watched the first video nearly in its entirety and I don't know what to think.
In a way it's so scattered and unfocused that it is kind of relaxing.
I know what you mean. It's like trying to understand a white noise machine, you just phase out and listen to the pleasant sounds of quantum grammar

Dolphin fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jan 12, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

That's true.

I'm more of a "never talk to the police" type. Sovereign citizens seem to try to bombard cops with :words:
I've noticed in a lot of these "Sovereign Citizen" videos it's actually just a person not wanting to talk to a cop. Which means a lot of people think "Sovereign Citizen" means "people who don't comply with police" which is kind of a scary conflation.

• Locked thread