Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

quote:

In 1988 I broke the math interface on all 5,000 languages proving that language is a linear equation in algebra. This hasn't been in done in 8,500 years of written language. When I did so I was able to unlock the 2/3 of all the words missing from all languages from around the world and I can write any sentence in any language frontwards and backwards with the same meaning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Something is missing from those videos - there is no laugh track.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

Dolphin posted:

Okay I take it back, this guy is actually doing a very valuable service to the human race

I looked at the Wisconsin Circuit Court records for Miller and it is filled with pages of court cases over the last few years. It doesn't look like many of them were successful for him.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Cops wailing on sovereign citizens is the one form of police-force overreach I allow.

So, alright, I have an authoritarian streak.

As much as I hate these pompous asses who feel they belong to a sovereign realm in their own minds, I think they have a point about police stops and requests for ID. In most of these cases the police don't have the rights to stop anyone and definitely don't have the right to randomly search people without good reason. Unfortunately their baby wailing about sovereign citizenship obscures this bigger issue.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

a7m2 posted:

oh man i love this guy he's loving nuts!!! i forgot all about him. i watched all his poo poo like five years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce20oLUymgM

he's so full of poo poo it's so fascinating

It's like no word that comes out of his mouth make no goddamned sense even though though it sounds like pure genius.

• Locked thread