Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

"Thank you so much for making sure my kid had to give up on college for want of a job, Mr. Robot"

“I’m sorry to hear that your low intelligence is hereditary, human”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010

Lauroon Kyanka posted:

i haven't ordered a pizza in years. ordered a preseasoned pan from amazon and never looked back. i get the dough and toppings at winco. no more having to put on pants to answer the door. don't get me started on tipping the driver, which i never do.

the correct answer

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

Yeah, well we can't all be blessed with the tremendous processing power it takes to deliver pizzas.

Is that what the interviewer said to your kid?

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010

Wicker Man posted:

It's certainly better than seeing the accusing look in the eyes of the 50-60 year old pizza delivery guy that can tell I'm baked.

or the eyes of a pizza delivery guy that’s as baked as I am