Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

fiddy's been patently useless all game, quid's turnout today is weird for previously mentioned reasons

i believe flerp's watcher claim

i'm wavering between b- and nevergirls for my last scumpick atm, hal seems town to me

would really like to hear from derby ghost or really anyone tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

am i gonna have to call a content game to resurrect this thread?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I believe flerp, as much as it pains me to say so

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

I believe flerp, as much as it pains me to say so

how do you feel about quid and fiddy

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quid probably bad, his D1 post binge looks more like fluff to make up for not posting and D2 he basically stopped playing, and now he comes in during MYLO to steer the conversation to a seemingly made up group of players based on illogical reasoning.

50... hard to say since he's just doing his 50 thing of not being helpful or responsive and tunneled on b-minus for reasons that he has never made very clear. I guess I lean bad but I would really have to see a little more to feel confident

got off on a technicality
Feb 7, 2007

oh dear
:angel: good luck!! :angel:

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I’m going back to my roots and following my heart

## vote quid

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

@fiddy and derby ghost

where ya'll at

i don't like to be the lurker callout person bc i understand real life is a thing but

fiddy's last post was on Jan 22nd and Derby's was Jan 18th (in this thread anyways)

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Chic Trombone posted:

@fiddy and derby ghost

where ya'll at

i don't like to be the lurker callout person bc i understand real life is a thing but

fiddy's last post was on Jan 22nd and Derby's was Jan 18th (in this thread anyways)

that's 2 days ago and 6 days ago respectively

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
idk if this is scum voting to get a townie to join in and lose the game or if its townies actually on the right track

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

What does your heart tell you

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Y’all are questionmarks because I was 100% wrong about my read on PMush which means I’m entirely wrong about the game.

The fact that I’m at -3 right now with the game not being over means one of the following is true:

1. I am scum and therefore they can’t rush a hammer.
2. I am scum and one or both of Never/Chic are scum.

I have my role PM, so I know I am town, and therefore scenario 2 has to be the case. If all three of us were town, the game would be over with a 3 man scum team.

There is a SMALL possibility all three of us are town and the scum team is missing Darby to lock it in, or are nervous about a doc protect loving them, but with me posting almost 6 hours ago that’s unlikely.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

The interaction between Never and Chic feels really fake after my post. “The pieces are all falling into place” in particular just screams scum hubris. Chic starting the day by going “this is MYLO, right, gotta be careful!” and then immediately voting me as soon as he opportunity arose is also real bad. I’m currently leaning towards Chic over Never because Chic should know better.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Here's a quiz for the audience: Why did I not comment on Chic or 50 in my voting pattern analysis post?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Hal Incandenza posted:

Quid probably bad, his D1 post binge looks more like fluff to make up for not posting and D2 he basically stopped playing, and now he comes in during MYLO to steer the conversation to a seemingly made up group of players based on illogical reasoning.

50... hard to say since he's just doing his 50 thing of not being helpful or responsive and tunneled on b-minus for reasons that he has never made very clear. I guess I lean bad but I would really have to see a little more to feel confident

This s a scum Hal post.

To say I offered no content D2 when I was literally the only person bumping the thread asking people to comment the entire weekend is willful ignorance.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I'm gonna do this, let's see what happens

##vote Chic

Still my strongest scum read, although I haven't gone back to reread PMush & GooaT yet, that's next.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Hey! I'm not scum! I also did make it clear why i think bee movie is scum.

The pmush lynch yesterday didnt seem bad, but i wanted to see bee movie flip first.

As far as not bee movie people I think are scum i dont think its quid, the way quid came out day 1 with that hyper analysis didnt seem scum to me. So for the other possible scumbos im thinking two of Hal, chic, or nvrgrls.

Capn andy tells me to go with Hal, but i think chic and nvrgrls are a bit off.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

##vote b-minus necause i want people to reqlize this is still an option, and im not confident enough in my other reads to put chic within turbo range.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

That’s a town move on 50s part, I think. Or really good faking :v:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Quidthulhu posted:

Here's a quiz for the audience: Why did I not comment on Chic or 50 in my voting pattern analysis post?

Still waiting on an answer to this! :eng101:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
can u give me a hint

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Nope! I wanna know what you think!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i mean it's obvs bc we weren't on the pmush dunk but i mean c'mon you don't even spare a sentence for how it affects your top scumpick? that's weird as poo poo

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

unless i am missing something i guess??

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

And yet both of you failed to mention that I was clearly only focused on only the PMush people at the time, and instead chose to focus on the fact that I wasn’t looking at two people not voting PMush.

Isn’t it weird that “obvious fact” hasn’t come up until just now through all of your discussion of this? Its pretty weird to me.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
this is feeling like classic quid town ngl

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

flerp posted:

this is feeling like classic quid town ngl

I dunno about how classic quid town is, but it seems turbo town to me.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i feel like most likely ngo or chic (or BOTH :tinfoil:) are scumbo i will just have to do intense soul searching to find the right answer

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Quidthulhu posted:

And yet both of you failed to mention that I was clearly only focused on only the PMush people at the time, and instead chose to focus on the fact that I wasn’t looking at two people not voting PMush.

Isn’t it weird that “obvious fact” hasn’t come up until just now through all of your discussion of this? Its pretty weird to me.

there's no need to condescend

i'm legit annoyed with this post

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

anyways the long and short of it is i'm not scumm- i am in fact newspaper larry the vanilla town and i am very firmly feeling in my gut that quid is scum

and now i am going to go to bed, goodnight you miserable idiots

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Posting from my phone. WellI’m positive that there is at least one scum among quid, ngo and chic. There is no scenario where all three are town or the game would be over. And just lol @50 this game. You’re either a town player who just decided to put no effort into this game, or a terrible scum. 50, quid and ngo are my top scumreads. Still Slightly suspicious of chic. Hal has lurked even more than usual this game, and derby has abandoned the game. That’s kind of bs if he is scum because he should have been modkilled during n2 imo.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Derby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Derby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

50 pounds of bread posted:

Derby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Derby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

Lol

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

Posting from my phone. WellI’m positive that there is at least one scum among quid, ngo and chic. There is no scenario where all three are town or the game would be over. And just lol @50 this game. You’re either a town player who just decided to put no effort into this game, or a terrible scum. 50, quid and ngo are my top scumreads. Still Slightly suspicious of chic. Hal has lurked even more than usual this game, and derby has abandoned the game. That’s kind of bs if he is scum because he should have been modkilled during n2 imo.

tell it to me straight from the heart buddy

quid 50 ngo

who is the biggest scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

This s a scum Hal post.

To say I offered no content D2 when I was literally the only person bumping the thread asking people to comment the entire weekend is willful ignorance.

I did forget that you posted a fair bit EARLY in D2, I apologize. After that though you did just disappear. But you did offer content early I was wrong. Still kinda scummy though

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

RF can we get status on derby who hasn't posted in a real-life week

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

flerp posted:

tell it to me straight from the heart buddy

quid 50 ngo

who is the biggest scum

straight from the heart:

50 has contributed nothing to this game except to tunnel me every single day. no content, no real reads, nothing. and on the day when we almost certainly lose with a mislynch, he lurks for a whole day, then comes by to drop a vote on me and make a joke post. would a scum make this sort of brazen play? i don't know.

I was reading quid as town up until today, when he decided to case you, claimed tracker. he has also pushed for chic, who has claimed vanilla town. earlier in the game he was suspicious of ngo, but has now distanced him from him. and he didn't even give a read of 50.

I haven't liked a single thing that NGO has contributed to this game so far. . I mean just look at these posts:

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

What I meant b quid/b- situation is if quid were to be lynched (which was my first choice) or you (you were vote leader at the time of my post, iirc) then that would affect how I would view 50. the relation is both you an quid spent a lot time talking about 50 and your flip would have been helpful. put it another way, if you two are scum, then 50 almost surely is not, right? that said it's now n1, you lynched a vanilla town, there's more for me to look at.

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

flerp isn't scum you morons. come join us on team kill pmush....... no lynch is DUMB

Like I said earlier, there is no scenario where chic, ngo and quid are all town. So here's what I think is happening: Quid is scum. Chic voted to lynch quid first and scum ngo is busing his scum partner to unsuccessfully earn town cred. That is not going to happen.

##vote quid

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I’ve reached out to Derby Ghost

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hi hello why dont we murder ngo wouldnt that be cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I never cased flerp? I floated an idea about potential scenarios that included flerp as a possibility but ultimately landed on the side of that being unlikely. B-minus read on me is flat inaccurate.

Me being at -2 does mean derby is probably lurked our scum.

• Locked thread