Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Hal Incandenza posted:

Oh dang GOOAT solved the game I’m packing it in see ya folks

we did it guys :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

we did it guys :toot:

I’d like to think I play an excellent scum godfather game in pretty much every game

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

##vote PMush

Flerp has claimed and I don't blame him for doing so with so little being discussed and this terrible bandwagon.

His claim is super easy to test as soon as he catches someone going somewhere, and if he doesn't, we dunk him later. If he is scum, he will know where people are going, but will have to out a scum member to confirm he can "actually watch" as those are the only people he would be certain of having a visiting action. Dunking him today is bad.

I agree with GooaT except he is maybe wrong about Hal. Never I like a bit more but I could be wrong. PMush & Chic are definitely scum, tho, and personally I think the lack of posting this weekend was more "defeated scum team totally getting accurately nailed by Quid" since I was waiting for more content from:

-Chic
-Never
-PMush

Of those, Never kinda delivered, Chich & PMush (PMush for sure) both promised reads that have not materialized.

Those are my thoughts, I have to drive to therapy now, see you in 45 if the game day isn't over at that point!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I can’t believe we sent you to therapy Quid!

I’ll ##vote PMush in the interest of getting poo poo done

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I still think we could have at least entertained the idea of a no lynch, but I’m going to ##vote PMush. The content was just never there, and she’s nowhere to be found as we approach EOD. Also growing more suspicious of chic for that flerp vote. Or rather her failure to unvote after the claim. Derby should probably be modkilled for not participating imo.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: This game will be better without PMush Perfect!

Votecount for Day 2
With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 22nd, 2018 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 1 hour, 3 minutes.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
:ghost: Ow.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pmush Perfect, : Saddam Hussein (Seinfeld, The Dinner Party), town aligned miller, was killed D2

It is now N2

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

oooooooooooooooooookay

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

It should have been flerp!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Ah poo poo she did claim Miller didn’t she

I WAS WRONG

got off on a technicality
Feb 7, 2007

oh dear
-_________-

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

Ah poo poo she did claim Miller didn’t she

I WAS WRONG

🤔

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Night kill when?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

siiiiigh

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Now

Got off on a Technicality, Max Bialystock (Curb, Season 4), Town Aligned Friendly Townie, was killed N2

It is now D3

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
our good and dead friend technicality visited hal last night :(

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (8): 50 pounds of bread, b-minus1, Chic Trombone, Derby Ghost, flerp, Hal Incandenza, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Quidthulhu

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 26th, 2018 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 2 days, 11 hours.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

our good and dead friend technicality visited hal last night :(

Why’d you watch me?

What is a friendly town? Is that the same as restless?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i thought they would try to murder u 2 frame me

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

HMMMMM

Flerp claiming a watch on a dead man is unfortunate.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I would think "Friendly" would either be like restless, or maybe they get to choose someone to visit and just say Hi or whatever.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Opop games never get votefinders posted and it makes this part hard buhhh

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

HMMMMM

Flerp claiming a watch on a dead man is unfortunate.

Well do you think someone visited you on N1 and he is just making up lies?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Hal Incandenza posted:

Well do you think someone visited you on N1 and he is just making up lies?

i dont think that even if im lying that shows if somebody did or didnt visit quid

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 2

PMush Perfect (2): flerp, got off on a technicality
b-minus1 (1): 50 pounds of bread
50 pounds of bread (1): NevergirlsOFFICIAL

Not Voting (6): b-minus1, Chic Trombone, Derby Ghost, Hal Incandenza, PMush Perfect, Quidthulhu

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 22nd, 2018 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 1 day.

Gonna go manually from here.

PMush Perfect posted:

I have a theory. People aren't wanting to vote the deliberately noncontributing shitposters, and it's not because of any nonsense about how much information the flip will give. It's because they're worried an easy vote on such scummy people will make them look bad later.

Y'all are cowards, pulling at suspicions because of how it makes you look instead of going for the people being deliberately anti town because it's "too easy".

#vote flerp

PMush Perfect (2): flerp, got off on a technicality
50 pounds of bread (1): NevergirlsOFFICIAL
flerp (1): PMush

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

gently caress it I'm ready to follow flerp's heart

## vote pmush

PMush Perfect (3): flerp, got off on a technicality, NEVERgirls official

b-minus1 posted:

:stare: what is this post

##vote nevergirlsofficial

NEVERgirls official (1): b-minus

PMush Perfect posted:

I could definitely see flerp and Derby on the same team, both shitposting relentlessly so they can't be tied to each other or the godfather(?).

And thank you.

##vote flerp

I don't know why PMush revoted here cause she was already voting flerp??

Hal Incandenza posted:

I totally get it buddy

##vote flerp

flerp (2): PMush, Hal

Chic Trombone posted:

a bit over 3 hours left until deadline huh

##vote flerp out of the two i'd prefer this dunk i think, though i'll switch if we need it

kinda doubtful we manage to dunk at all atm

flerp (3): PMush, Hal, Chic

Quidthulhu posted:

##vote PMush

Flerp has claimed and I don't blame him for doing so with so little being discussed and this terrible bandwagon.

His claim is super easy to test as soon as he catches someone going somewhere, and if he doesn't, we dunk him later. If he is scum, he will know where people are going, but will have to out a scum member to confirm he can "actually watch" as those are the only people he would be certain of having a visiting action. Dunking him today is bad.

I agree with GooaT except he is maybe wrong about Hal. Never I like a bit more but I could be wrong. PMush & Chic are definitely scum, tho, and personally I think the lack of posting this weekend was more "defeated scum team totally getting accurately nailed by Quid" since I was waiting for more content from:

-Chic
-Never
-PMush

Of those, Never kinda delivered, Chich & PMush (PMush for sure) both promised reads that have not materialized.

Those are my thoughts, I have to drive to therapy now, see you in 45 if the game day isn't over at that point!

PMush Perfect (4): flerp, got off on a technicality, NEVERgirls official, Quidthulhu
flerp (3): PMush, Hal, Chic

Hal Incandenza posted:

I can’t believe we sent you to therapy Quid!

I’ll ##vote PMush in the interest of getting poo poo done

PMush Perfect (5): flerp, got off on a technicality, NEVERgirls official, Quidthulhu, Hal
flerp (2): PMushl, Chic

b-minus1 posted:

I still think we could have at least entertained the idea of a no lynch, but I’m going to ##vote PMush. The content was just never there, and she’s nowhere to be found as we approach EOD. Also growing more suspicious of chic for that flerp vote. Or rather her failure to unvote after the claim. Derby should probably be modkilled for not participating imo.

PMush Perfect (6): flerp, got off on a technicality, NEVERgirls official, Quidthulhu, Hal, b-minus
flerp (2): PMushl, Chic

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I'm gonna do some math scenarios here:

Remaining Players: 50 pounds of bread, b-minus1, Chic Trombone, Derby Ghost, flerp, Hal Incandenza, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Quidthulhu

EOD Votecount:

PMush Perfect (6): flerp, got off on a technicality, NEVERgirls official, Quidthulhu, Hal, b-minus
flerp (2): PMush, Chic

Derby wasn't participating in the vote so him being a nulltell is probably not going to make this work. BUT:

We know that GoooaT and PMush were both town, so their cases on people were genuine suspicion.

There are basically two scenarios here:

A. flerp is scum & a bunch of town / early scum bussing? pushed a vote on him that put him at vote leader early
B. flerp is town and it was a town / town votesplit so the scum didn't care where they went.

I'm not sure what to make of the Hal/b-minus move. My vote on PMush very quickly 1-2-3 punched her, and honestly the person who looks the worst with that is me, but that might be a tactic by one or BOTH of b-minus and Hal. I think between the two of them one of them HAS to be scum, from a numbers perspective.

Looking again at that PMush vote specifically:

PMush Perfect (6): flerp (??), got off on a technicality (town), NEVERgirls official (??), Quidthulhu (town), Hal (scum?), b-minus (scum?)

It is presumable that the entire scumteam may have gone in on PMush (I'm thinking probably three?), which would make scum a combination of these people remaining.

But Derby being potentially MIA scum makes this not work.

I think from an INFORMATION standpoint, flerp is probably the best dunk today, but we're so behind that an information flip might not be the right course of action. HURM.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Assuming 3 scum, I think we're at MYLO? iirc that's the right term yeah??

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

it's been so long since i played consistently that i honestly can't recall

also quid: do you still think i'm scum?

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I like how I got downgraded from scum to question marks suddenly

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

yeah i think it's odd along with the fact he never mentioned me, who he's thought was scum all game long

hmmmmmmm.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

yeah i'm feeling it ##vote Quid

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Chic Trombone posted:

yeah i think it's odd along with the fact he never mentioned me, who he's thought was scum all game long

hmmmmmmm.

Yeah he leaves out 50 too I think for no apparent reason. Very strange to assume all the scum were on that vote, especially one that pretty much came together at the end in a rush

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yeah he leaves out 50 too I think for no apparent reason. Very strange to assume all the scum were on that vote, especially one that pretty much came together at the end in a rush

50 + quid + ???? scumteam

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

also quid gave me a bunch of poo poo for talking about 50

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

all the pieces are falling into place

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Something tells me that you do like that you got downgraded to question marks.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Chic Trombone posted:

hmmmmmmm.

I agree. Not only is he casing flerp, a claimed tracker, but 50 and ngo are excluded from his reads.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

this game is so quiet now

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
um... hello... anyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone