Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Finally!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dick Bastardly posted:

Am I too late? :ohdear:

Edit: I'll sideline it as a backup :downs:

You can be the Jerry to my Larry

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hello friends... but are any of you really friends? Does anyone actually have friends?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

im ur friend

thank you flerp, I will not vote for you today

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

50 pounds of bread posted:

Pretty pretty pretty scummy to ask about people having friends, sounds like you might be hiding your friends

## vote hal

Hmmmm you seem to not be a friend. I appreciate the honesty though

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Derby Ghost posted:

I'm glad you voted for me for office then. I accept the position of good player

I demand a recount

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Chic has posted more times today than I have ever seen her post in a game in the last 5 years.

I don't know what it means but it's an observation

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

how on earth does Kash net 1000+ post games... poo poo posting is hard work.

Meta cases are poo poo, but my own meta for you is that you lurk hard and raise valid points. This seems like a fart point to appear present.

If that's all you have to say after the game day, I'm sorry mate, but I think that's scummy.

:nexus:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Is there a deadline soon? Do I need to start paying attention? I keep looking but no one has said anything interesting

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Chic Trombone posted:

@Hal yeah i'm trying to post more this game, mostly by thinking less about each post before i make it

that + i have actual time to post atm is contributing to me being wordier than usual

Well I like it!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

THIS TWELVE PERSON GAME????

##vote b-minus

It is weird that this seems to be a serious vote from Quid. I don't see how b-minus's post that seemed like a joke could turn into a case for quid. I would assume Quid was joking too but he also doubled down by saying something else b-mius did was scummy later. Totally seems like lazy scum quid trying to turn a joke into a case.

##vote Quid

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Chic Trombone posted:

This is in no way an alignment call on Keane, I just think going "and WHERE is (x)" during working hours if they were there the previous night is bad and unfun in general

Agreed!

Way too soon to have an opinion on Keane, but he also gets mad about this every game so I don't see it as an attempt to dodge content or anything.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Chic Trombone posted:

The points on Quid are fair and i'll give them a read shortly

Quid has also barely said anything this game, which is kind of weird for him, although he isn't super afraid to post as scum usually.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Derby Ghost posted:

Play my game. Coward.

I have reread most of the thread since someone is being rude. I think that there wasn't much to the 50 lb. joke votes. B has been playing super defensive, but both Musha nd B were leaning heavy into meta to defend both of their actions. I said frustrated town yesterday in my very quick read and past Ghost is a dumb because I'm not so sure now. Is there any actual other case out there besides B? Because everything else seems like straight goofin.

Well there is some stuff about Quid not sure how you missed it

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Derby Ghost posted:

they love tetris and want to hit people with wiimotes?????????????

And bad vote on binus with worthless follow up “case”

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I would kill 50 and then save him right after so he would be in debt and I could make him my butler

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##unvote I’m not gonna vote for Quid after all that

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

##unvote I’m not gonna vote for Quid after all that

At least not until I can read and digest all that

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

This is 100% a faked read.

These are all the cases that have been presented about me at the point Chic says this, other than "he's lurking":

That is a real case.

That is a fake case.

That is not a "point" at all.

There's no way Chic looks at those points and says that multiple people have made good points. She just saw that multiple people had posted about me and jumped on it.

15 minutes later:

Also a faked "read."

Notice in both of these posts by Chic, she does not explain why this is her opinion at all, just that it is a good opinion to have and one she agrees with. There's no content.

I’ve mostly liked Chics content but this particular post makes some good points and I agree that the way chic got on board the Quid thing feels faked

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

im willing to murder anybody to avoid a no lynch tho

Well why wouldnt you vote for vote leader AA instead of moving us into a tie?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

because i want to murder u thats p obv i think

friendship over

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote AA omgus whatever I don't like his vote on me since I am not really lurking and I have been providing content and he seems to have voted me off some early joke posts when I first started engaging with the game

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

The Hal case feels really sketchy and paper-thin to me, and I don't want to vote Chic, so for me it's between b- and AA.

I don't really see the case on b-minus, he's seemed ok with me.

I still have weird feelings about both Quid and Chic (although I can't see them being scum together) but since they are both providing lots of content I am sure it will be easy to suss out in the future.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am glad you are back Doc Derby Hurt Ghost, you were missed.

Even if you are scum this game

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Derby Ghost posted:

I still honestly at the time of my read think quids posts were scummy. They were jokes. And I think a lot of people at times read too much into silence especially when people have poo poo going on. Don't know about the quid and mush interaction post flip tho.

Quid was definitely scummy before he came back. I am still not sure if he came back and tried to flood us with content hoping we would just assume all that had to be town but at least some of what he put out that were solid reads so I feel better about him for now.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

Good morning goons. Quid and flerp's passion is inspiring.

Flerp is like an emotionless robot, how can you say this

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

how come I am not your prime murderboat target now flerp

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

pmush is better to murder imho

agree 100

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

What the gently caress is this joke phase poo poo on D2

Back in the day jokephase didn't end until D4 at the earliest

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PMush seems like a decent option, also maybe flerp too...

I guess there has to be 3 in a game this size?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

Soooo, is this game dead?

Let’s be the change Quid!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Alright so looks like I missed.... absolutely nothing this weekend. Cool 👍

We were all waiting on you to answer the question posed to you earlier and none of us could do anything until you did

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

What question is that? Or are you talking about where quid didn't like that I wanted to have a conversation about someone other than his picks?

Who are you gonna vote for today?

Yeah! I thought there was more of a question but it was just quid shade, sorry

I am actually going to really look things over now that I am at home and I will be voting soon

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

I have a theory. People aren't wanting to vote the deliberately noncontributing shitposters, and it's not because of any nonsense about how much information the flip will give. It's because they're worried an easy vote on such scummy people will make them look bad later.

Y'all are cowards, pulling at suspicions because of how it makes you look instead of going for the people being deliberately anti town because it's "too easy".

#vote flerp

I did list flerp as my alternate choice earlier.

But I don't know about that theory... that's like the opposite of typical mafia theory!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

what's wrong with it

Is there some reason you think that is like an impossible scumteam????

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

50 pounds of bread posted:

Now you're getting it.

I totally get it buddy

##vote flerp

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quid come back I promise d3 will be better

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I would also vote NGO for today’s weirdness

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

yall gonna look like big dumbies when i flip lol

I’ll avenge you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp isn't scum you morons. come join us on team kill pmush....... no lynch is DUMB

The watcher claim is strong, I’m wavering

• Locked thread