Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*

i would love to know where the heck the whole BRIGHT EYES thing came from. they always crack me up

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*

1redflag posted:

First post

i would also like to know what the very first post was here on SA? what did it say, and is it still true to this day?

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*

fruit on the bottom posted:

ďHey everyone. I know we donít allow welcome posts but itís my site so I figured it was ok hahaha

Anyway I just wanted to say hi and anyway letís all be nice and just have a good time. I know vBulletin is kind of a dead end platform but this just for now until we work out something more permanent. Anyway Iím going to turn this over to some good friends of mine radium and Schmorky, they wanted to say a few words and you know this site wouldnít be anything without them.Ē

i hope rad and schmo are doing okay.