Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005

If you need me I'll be in Holodeck Four.

Has this week's firmware update been installed?

Those velour-wearing dickheads in the deep space exploration fleet accidentally opened another spacehole into a bunch of parallel universes. There are now so many copies of the flagship occupying that sector of space that the galaxy's mass has increased enough to throw a lot of star drives out of calibration.

If that's the problem be glad it went into auto shutdown. We've got a major situation out here with two heavy freighters that warped into the same navpoint simultaneously. Uranium ore and colonist sleeper pods are not two tastes that go great together!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005

If you need me I'll be in Holodeck Four.

Donít be so quick to judge, this thread might be a time echo caused by the multiverse accident I mentioned. Iíve already found three duplicates of myself on the station this week, one of them had a mustache.