Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

Triticum Guzzler posted:

it doesn't matter anyway as none of the bars are open, so congratulations to my mother in law on watching her first event since cruz/garbrandt

at least choi might be relatable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Before entering the ring doo ho choi will be seen having a phonecall to someone very dear to his heart, dokdo island of the republic of korea who stands like a mother to us all and is always on our minds even as she floats majestically in the ocean.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

And after three five minute rounds we go to the judges cards for a decision [the card is just a cartoon of aldana holding her freakishly long arms out, palm on her opponent's forehead as bernardo harmlessly windmills her arms]

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

High level stuff here

Seeing Bernardo get that second takedown after aldana got out from underneath and tried to stand was cool and surprising, unsurprising was looking down to check my phone afterwards and looking up seeing it lead to nothing

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Not sure frivola was actually conscious when that fight started. Congrats to polo on his victory against one of those rubber smirking guy flesh toned punching dummies

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Bluedeanie posted:

a little insider knowledge from the ground floor, Frevola is walking out to Kung Fu Fighting and thus will win

Ask his friends if you can get one of their strombolli tshirts

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I hope yoel romero doesnt test positive for something embarassing like the blue soap pucks they put in public urinals

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

No joe he asked "who da gently caress is that goi"

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Bluedeanie posted:

Alex White and I have something of a willie dee/JT relationship, except it started with actual for real journalism and it doesnt involve prolonged sporadic contact long after the fact or severe mental illness. gotta root for him

Does he know you are on steroids

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Krause spent the most time that match grinding his balls on white so he won due to overall dominance

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

heathen assassin beast baby 24/7

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

A REAL viking warrior wouldve died of cholera or malnourishment by now

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

After 8 minutes of top control they should open the moat up to allow for a ring out victory

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

PvZ the one winged angel

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Ive had a great week here even though you stole my stuff and murdered my cat

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Is there a law you can only have one heavyweight defense per calendar year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

this is the saddest day in the history of the Korean nation as Dokdo, shining jewel and heritage of the Korean people, has been ceded to Iowa

Having received the news late Sunday, Governor Kim Reynolds said in her Martin Luther King day address before the children who represent the bright future of our people that "Dokdo has long been the cornerstone of the culture and traditions of the Hawkeye state, like a warm nest from which we rose to fullness and glory it is the glowing sun in the east that lights the shining path forward for all Iowans"

• Locked thread